An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hello Im New In This Forum

Guest tvzik

Hello.

You will soon meet a slow witted Italian man named MIKolbe. I am superior to him. Just keep that in mind :detective:

And welcome :)

[quote name='Selah' post='1929926' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:58 PM']lulz :lol:[/quote]

If you laugh you make it seem like I was joking :mellow:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1929930' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:01 PM']If you laugh you make it seem like I was joking :mellow:[/quote]

Kind of conceited to think she was laughing at your comment, don't you think? :mellow:

I'll bet she was laughing about rexi saying " :bye: "

i see you've already met hassan. he's our very own muslim, annoying, self-complimenting, sultan.
it may seem confusing now but you'll get the hang of it: you didn't just see his post. it was never there. it will soon make sense to you. o ya, welcome.

[quote]I'll bet she was laughing about rexi saying[/quote]

:huh:

Edited by Selah

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1929932' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:04 PM']Kind of conceited to ....[/quote]

Well that doesn't sound like me :mellow:

[quote name='pat22' post='1929933' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:05 PM']i see you've already met hassan. he's our very own muslim, annoying, self-complimenting, sultan.
it may seem confusing now but you'll get the hang of it: you didn't just see his post. it was never there. it will soon make sense to you. o ya, welcome.[/quote]

Hassan is not a Muslim.

He is a Crypto-Muslim.

:P

[quote name='pat22' post='1929933' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:05 PM']i see you've already met hassan. he's our very own [b]secret[/b] muslim, annoying, self-complimenting, glorious sultan, magnanimous ruler, destroyer of the forces of the Latin King Resurrexi, patient ex husband of the drunken TTM, avid stamp collector, and protector of the widow and down trodden . it may seem confusing now but you'll get the hang of it: you didn't just see his post. it was never there. it will soon make sense to you. o ya, welcome.[/quote]

fixed it :unsure: