An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hello Im New In This Forum

Guest tvzik

[quote name='Hassan' post='1929940' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:09 PM']fixed it :unsure:[/quote]

:rolleyes:

You may have kidnapped and murdered my fiancee on the night before our wedding, but you [i]never[/i] destroyed the forces of the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1929945' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:11 PM']You may have kidnapped and murdered my fiancee on the night before our wedding[/quote]

ohhhhhh yeesssss.....

I[i] remember[/i] Isabella. I think everyone does :mellow:

Now stop it before you all confuse the new guy/girl too much <_<

[quote name='Hassan' post='1929947' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:14 PM']Now stop it before you all confuse the new guy/girl too much <_<[/quote]
:lol_roll:
your just waiting to see if you can filirt with... uuummmm..... he/she yet.

Edited by pat22

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1929945' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:11 PM']:rolleyes:

You may have kidnapped and murdered my fiancee on the night before our wedding, but you [i]never[/i] destroyed the forces of the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem.[/quote]

Wow... so you got married?! I REALLY thought you would get abducted by aliens and/or excommunicated first. I'm glad though, marriage is, over all, a much happier experience. Although... wait no... she was murdered first? well... I guess I was wrong. Still time for alien abduction! :hehe:

By the way, I forgot... :welcome: We're not always this wierd, by the way. Well, Hassan is. But the rest of us are normal on occasion.

What does Sysdream Testing FF mean? :idontknow:

Edited by zunshynn

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1929950' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:17 PM']way to hijack the new guy's thread. chumps. <_<[/quote]

He'll have to get used to it at some point :mellow:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1929956' date='Jul 23 2009, 08:22 PM']He'll have to get used to it at some point :mellow:[/quote]
are you genderizing this person?

[quote name='pat22' post='1929980' date='Jul 23 2009, 07:34 PM']are you genderizing this person?[/quote]

Only words have gender.

Edited by Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1929986' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:36 PM']Only words have gender.[/quote]

You're sounding rather unorthodox Rex. :mellow: Like you spent a week in Berkeley and actually liked it. :lol:

Edited by zunshynn

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1930168' date='Jul 23 2009, 10:00 PM']Welcome to phatmass.
Please ignor the children, they obviously missed naptime today.[/quote]

:unsure:

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1930168' date='Jul 24 2009, 12:00 AM']Welcome to phatmass.
Please ignor the children, they obviously missed naptime today.[/quote]

My name is Clara and I approve of this message.

And, welcome :)