An Old School Catholic Message Board

Orphan

iheartjp2

I definitely have to say that it was way creepier than I thought it would be. What did anyone else think?

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1931876' date='Jul 25 2009, 05:40 PM']I definitely want to see it! :)

Why exactly is it rated R anyway?[/quote]

Well...bludgeoning, a few attempts at cold-blooded murder, several f-bombs, a non-very-sensuous sex scene, some nude wall art towards the end...you know, that kind of stuff. I had NO idea any of that was in it, though...well, aside from bludgeoning. I figured you'd have a little of that in a horror film. :rolleyes:

DemonSlayer

It doesn't look like the most interesting horror film, but I might watch it when it's released.

The Bus Station

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1932819' date='Jul 26 2009, 10:09 PM']I'll probably go see it. :) Was it creepy enough for the $12 admission? :P[/quote]

Whoa :o we have it so easy down south... only $7.50

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1938496' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:26 PM']Theatres are a total scam. :annoyed:[/quote]

Agreed. Water at mine costs $4.50

Nihil Obstat

I think I'm going to go on a quest to start smuggling my own stuff into movies. :P See how much I can take.

i managed to bring a whole pizza into one with my friend. we felt like the king of thieves!

yup! we tookt out of the box, that was way too obvious and put the pieces into a plastic bag, then into a hoodie i was carrying in my hands.

[url="http://www.entertonement.com/clips/fndxtrkbfy--Baking-muffinsThe-Simpsons-Comic-Book-Guy-Hank-Azaria-Movie-Usher-"]http://www.entertonement.com/clips/fndxtrk...ia-Movie-Usher-[/url]

Edited by Jesus_lol

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1939135' date='Aug 2 2009, 04:51 PM']yup! we tookt out of the box, that was way too obvious and put the pieces into a plastic bag, then into a hoodie i was carrying in my hands.[/quote]
Ah, that makes sense. I was wondering what kind of dumb usher wouldn't notice an entire pizza box. :P Unless you were really really fat.