An Old School Catholic Message Board

Joe And Dta's Europe Trip Plans

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

So, DtA and I are going to Rome in the SPRING!!!! YAY!!!!!! :D We were wondering if anyone had any suggestions about where we should go? We will be there for the entire semester, and have 10 days to travel wherever we want to go. Any ideas?

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

your idea, you should have made the rules. no rules specified = YOUR FAULT

eagle_eye222001

The obvious.....Vatican City.... :rolleyes: . Cool place. :smokey: I've been there. :D

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/harry+gregson-williams/track/the+wardrobe"]Harry Gregson-Williams - The Wardrobe[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

Deus te Amat

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1931133' date='Jul 24 2009, 10:18 PM']The obvious.....Vatican City.... :rolleyes: . Cool place. :smokey: I've been there. :D[/quote]

Lol. Our campus is right outside Rome. The whole campus tours St. Peter's right before classes start. :)

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1931137' date='Jul 24 2009, 09:21 PM']Lol. Our campus is right outside Rome. The whole campus tours St. Peter's right before classes start. :)[/quote]
:yes:

[quote name='NazFarmer' post='1931125' date='Jul 24 2009, 09:13 PM']So, DtA and I are going to Rome in the SPRING!!!! YAY!!!!!! :D We were wondering if anyone had any suggestions about where we should go? We will be there for the entire semester, and have 10 days to travel wherever we want to go. Any ideas?[/quote]

If either of you is interested in the extraordinary form, be sure to make it to [url="http://roma.fssp.it/orario.html"]Santissima Trinità dei Pellegrini[/url], the FSSP church, for Mass. I would definitely recommend the Solemn High Mass at 10 a.m. on Sunday. In most places Solemn High Masses are fairly rare.

Edited by Resurrexi

Deus te Amat

[quote name='kidneythief' post='1931366' date='Jul 25 2009, 01:52 AM']stop fighting you two :P[/quote]

Why? It's just an extension of real life. :hehe:

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1931371' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:54 AM']Why? It's just an extension of real life. :hehe:[/quote]
Tis true...GET RID OF THAT DARNED MATH NINJA AVATAR! NINJAS CAN'T BE WEIGHED DOWN BY MATH!

Deus te Amat

Besides, I think your entire PM account was made as an extension of one of your arguments with Naz, so you can't talk.