An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Wants An Argument?

Ash Wednesday

Ash Wednesday

Okay, not really. But I can always tell when that time of the month is approaching, because I always seem to get into an argument somewhere on the internets.

[img]http://www.bear.org/website/images/stories/images/images-new/snarling_dog.jpg[/img]

Clockwork, I tell you.

We must be in sync because I wanted to get into a fist fight at the grocery store. I could really go for a good old fashioned bar fight right about now.

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1931219' date='Jul 24 2009, 09:24 PM']Okay, not really. But I can always tell when that time of the month is approaching, because I always seem to get into an argument somewhere on the internets.[/quote]
:lol: I didn't realize it until recently, but I get pretty argumentative on the Internets too. (well, not just on the internet, but you know what i mean)

:console:
at least you can't (physically) harm anyone through the monetor...

Edited by Christie_M

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1931240' date='Jul 24 2009, 10:45 PM']My, you ladies are all looking awful robust this evenin![/quote]

Don't start, or you will be next.

It got so bad last night, I almost got on the phone with my mother in law. For those who know me, I rarely use the phone, and my mother in law and I don't have the most cordial relationship.

[quote name='pat22' post='1931568' date='Jul 25 2009, 11:12 AM']this thread is pathetic :mellow:[/quote]

Who are you again?

I will give you this Pat, you are very brave to venture into a thread where a bunch of hormonal woman are talking about wanting to beat things up.