An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Wants An Argument?

Ash Wednesday

The Bus Station

I love all of you :blowkiss:

and Ash that pic of the wolf made me LOL really hard :lol:

And I'm leaving now, promise :detective:

I'm going to work the concession stand at a soccer game between a team from Liverpool and Buenos Aires. I'm hoping a hooligan will make my day. A box of frozen hotdogs can be a great weapon.

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='pat22' post='1931568' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:12 PM']this thread is pathetic :mellow:[/quote]

Only because you bothered to reply in it.

Fine, here's an argument.

I found the movie The Notebook to be a dull, boring, confusing, and bizzare. It was truley horrible, more painful than being forced to read The Grapes of Wrath, and trust me, that was just pushing it.

Edited by Selah

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1931223' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:31 AM']We must be in sync because I wanted to get into a fist fight at the grocery store. I could really go for a good old fashioned bar fight right about now.[/quote]

My neighbor used to lock up all the knives in his house and warn all the neighbors on a monthly basis not to say more than hello to his wife for that week. Evenn her dogs hid under the bed or in the cellar.

missionseeker

[quote name='Selah' post='1931965' date='Jul 25 2009, 06:49 PM']Fine, here's an argument.

I found the movie The Notebook to be a dull, boring, confusing, and bizzare. It was truley horrible, more painful than being forced to read The Grapes of Wrath, and trust me, that was just pushing it.[/quote]

i agree, though.. :mellow:

I'd like to buy an argument....

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1931219' date='Jul 24 2009, 11:24 PM']Okay, not really.[/quote]

Oh yes you do....

Edited by Norseman82

lost_in_this_world

well im really in the mood for my bro to mess somehting up just so i can flip out on him...why i dont know but whenever we get along for a lil while i always feel like i just was to flip poo on him. i am always waiting for him to fail...

prolly not a good thing but its the truth

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1931644' date='Jul 25 2009, 01:37 PM']and Ash that pic of the wolf made me LOL really hard :lol:[/quote]

That was the main purpose of this thread. I just thought that wolf picture was very descriptive and really funny. :lol_roll:

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1932154' date='Jul 25 2009, 11:21 PM']That was the main purpose of this thread. I just thought that wolf picture was very descriptive and really funny. :lol_roll:[/quote]

No it's not...

missionseeker

[quote name='lost_in_this_world' post='1932143' date='Jul 25 2009, 10:13 PM']well im really in the mood for my bro to mess somehting up just so i can flip out on him...why i dont know but whenever we get along for a lil while i always feel like i just was to flip poo on him. i am always waiting for him to fail...

prolly not a good thing but its the truth[/quote]

In music we have an exercise called "flp pa sha"

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1932155' date='Jul 25 2009, 11:22 PM']No it's not...[/quote]

[img]http://www.jrandjen.com/images/snarl.jpg[/img]