Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Wants An Argument?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Fine, here's an argument.

I found the movie The Notebook to be a dull, boring, confusing, and bizzare. It was truley horrible, more painful than being forced to read The Grapes of Wrath, and trust me, that was just pushing it.

Edited by Selah
cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1931223' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:31 AM']We must be in sync because I wanted to get into a fist fight at the grocery store. I could really go for a good old fashioned bar fight right about now.[/quote]

My neighbor used to lock up all the knives in his house and warn all the neighbors on a monthly basis not to say more than hello to his wife for that week. Evenn her dogs hid under the bed or in the cellar.

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='Selah' post='1931965' date='Jul 25 2009, 06:49 PM']Fine, here's an argument.

I found the movie The Notebook to be a dull, boring, confusing, and bizzare. It was truley horrible, more painful than being forced to read The Grapes of Wrath, and trust me, that was just pushing it.[/quote]

i agree, though.. :mellow:

Posted (edited)

I'd like to buy an argument....

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1931219' date='Jul 24 2009, 11:24 PM']Okay, not really.[/quote]

Oh yes you do....

Edited by Norseman82
lost_in_this_world
Posted

well im really in the mood for my bro to mess somehting up just so i can flip out on him...why i dont know but whenever we get along for a lil while i always feel like i just was to flip poo on him. i am always waiting for him to fail...


prolly not a good thing but its the truth

heavenseeker
Posted

:wants to say something but is afraid of getting killed, backs out slowly trying not to be seen:

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1931644' date='Jul 25 2009, 01:37 PM']and Ash that pic of the wolf made me LOL really hard :lol:[/quote]

That was the main purpose of this thread. I just thought that wolf picture was very descriptive and really funny. :lol_roll:

Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1932154' date='Jul 25 2009, 11:21 PM']That was the main purpose of this thread. I just thought that wolf picture was very descriptive and really funny. :lol_roll:[/quote]

No it's not...

missionseeker
Posted

[quote name='lost_in_this_world' post='1932143' date='Jul 25 2009, 10:13 PM']well im really in the mood for my bro to mess somehting up just so i can flip out on him...why i dont know but whenever we get along for a lil while i always feel like i just was to flip poo on him. i am always waiting for him to fail...


prolly not a good thing but its the truth[/quote]


In music we have an exercise called "flp pa sha"

Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1932155' date='Jul 25 2009, 11:22 PM']No it's not...[/quote]

[img]http://www.jrandjen.com/images/snarl.jpg[/img]

cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1932160' date='Jul 26 2009, 12:25 AM'][img]http://www.jrandjen.com/images/snarl.jpg[/img][/quote]
People would be so much safer if we could use that as an emoticon to get our point across.

Posted

No soccer hooligans tonight. They were very well behaved. Drat.

Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1932172' date='Jul 25 2009, 11:40 PM']People would be so much safer if we could use that as an emoticon to get our point across.[/quote]

No they wouldn't.

Archaeology cat
Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1932174' date='Jul 26 2009, 04:43 AM']No soccer hooligans tonight. They were very well behaved. Drat.[/quote]
What? The Scousers behaved themselves at a football match? The hooligans must have stayed here. :mellow:

Posted

There's always an argument in the Debate Table.

Posted

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1931224' date='Jul 24 2009, 09:31 PM']at least you can't (physically) harm anyone through the monetor...[/quote]
i might just be dead by now if it was possible.
on the other hand there are a lot of people i have wanted to reach into my monitor, through the internet and just strangle/slap/knock out a couple teeth


so there is a pro and con here, lol

Ash Wednesday
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1932300' date='Jul 26 2009, 02:46 AM']There's always an argument in the Debate Table.[/quote]

Argument and debate are not the same thing. Arguments are not as intellectual, and much, much cattier.

Edited by Ash Wednesday
Ash Wednesday
Posted

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1932302' date='Jul 26 2009, 03:16 AM']on the other hand there are a lot of people i have wanted to reach into my monitor, through the internet and just strangle/slap/knock out a couple teeth[/quote]

You sound like a good hockey fan. :lol_roll:

VeniteAdoremus
Posted

I knew I wasn't the person I thought I was when my dad started to get me supplies at exactly the right time.

And I thought I was being so reasonable and everybody else was just being totally stupid, ignorant and annoying!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...