An Old School Catholic Message Board

Oh That Hassan!

Hassan

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1931267' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:25 AM']why agnostic? :idontknow:[/quote]

Have you [i]tried[/i] finding a quality hasidic Jewish girl in North Carolina?!

Catholic girls are easier to find, and if you agree to raise your children Catholic, you can marry one.

Edited by Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1931272' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:28 AM']Catholic girls are easier to find, and if you agree to raise your children Catholic, you can marry one.[/quote]

<_<

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1931271' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:28 AM']Have you [i]tried[/i] finding a quality hasidic Jewish girl in North Carolina?![/quote]

For a Secret Muslim, wouldn't that be a terrible conflict of interest? Just sayin'.....

[quote name='Hassan' post='1931271' date='Jul 24 2009, 10:28 PM']Have you [i]tried[/i] finding a quality hasidic Jewish girl in North Carolina?![/quote]
um...no.
:mellow:

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1931287' date='Jul 24 2009, 11:49 PM']For a Secret Muslim, wouldn't that be a terrible conflict of interest? Just sayin'.....[/quote]

They Qur'an specifically says men can mary Jewish and Christian women. :unsure:

But nevertheless, for Secret Islam such is not a problem.

As long as she doesn't take Hasidic Judaism too seriously :mellow:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1931290' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:51 AM']As long as she doesn't take Hasidic Judaism too seriously :mellow:[/quote]

Or Secret Islam, for that matter...;)

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1931293' date='Jul 24 2009, 11:52 PM']Or Secret Islam, for that matter...;)[/quote]

:o

I take Secret Islam very, very seriously and would expect my wife to do the same thank you very much :annoyed:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1931300' date='Jul 24 2009, 10:58 PM']:o

I take Secret Islam very, very seriously and would expect my wife to do the same thank you very much :annoyed:[/quote]
I thought you wanted someone agnostic? :unsure:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1931302' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:59 AM']I thought you wanted someone agnostic? :unsure:[/quote]

:yes:

Can't have the cake and eat it too, dear.

:D