An Old School Catholic Message Board

Oh That Hassan!

Hassan

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1931302' date='Jul 24 2009, 11:59 PM']I thought you wanted someone agnostic? :unsure:[/quote]

Secret Islam is a very complicated faith :unsure:

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1931305' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:00 AM']:yes:

Can't have the cake and eat it too, dear.

:D[/quote]

I do on my birthdays

[quote name='Hassan' post='1931308' date='Jul 24 2009, 11:03 PM']Secret Islam is a very complicated faith :unsure:[/quote]
oh yeah, cause Secret Islam has nothing to do with a god but it secretly does.
:unsure:

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1931312' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:05 AM']oh yeah, cause Secret Islam has nothing to do with a god but it secretly does.
:unsure:[/quote]

Marie-Therese

Are you spending too much time contemplating the "cookies and girlfriend" thing? That could be bad for your psyche, you know.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1931339' date='Jul 25 2009, 12:28 AM']Are you spending too much time contemplating the "cookies and girlfriend" thing? That could be bad for your psyche, you know.[/quote]

Marie-Therese

Fear not, dear Sultan. I love you, and if necessary, I will send cookies. The girlfriend I will have to leave to you.

I'm sure that somewhere in the Triangle you could find a nice agnostic hasidic Jewish girl with no particular religious scruple and a penchant for wrapping turbans. She's out there, man, just believe!

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1931396' date='Jul 25 2009, 01:08 AM']Fear not, dear Sultan. I love you, and if necessary, I will send cookies. The girlfriend I will have to leave to you.

I'm sure that somewhere in the Triangle you could find a nice agnostic hasidic Jewish girl with no particular religious scruple and a penchant for wrapping turbans. She's out there, man, just believe![/quote]
:lol_roll: