An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Getting A Phone

QuoteMan

I'm glad my parents did that to my phone. Not that i'm going anywhere i shouldn't, but so's when i get lost, they can look me up and give me directions :sweat:

:woot: are you getting texting?

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1931730' date='Jul 25 2009, 02:04 PM']I'm glad my parents did that to my phone. Not that i'm going anywhere i shouldn't, but so's when i get lost, they can look me up and give me directions :sweat:

:woot: are you getting texting?[/quote]
He'll have really limited texting. Maybe only a hundred per month, probably.
They're at the store now.

nu uh! I have unlimited texting! Nihil just grumpy, 'cause I got the same phone as him. It's fancy.... :woot:

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1931900' date='Jul 25 2009, 06:07 PM']nu uh! I have unlimited texting! Nihil just grumpy, 'cause I got the same phone as him. It's fancy.... :woot:[/quote]

What kind of phone do you have?

Nihil Obstat

Grr.....

It's the LG keybo... also called the EnV2.
[img]http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/lg-env2-vx9100-verizon.jpg[/img]
Except ours are all black.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1931918' date='Jul 25 2009, 06:21 PM']Grr.....

It's the LG keybo... also called the EnV2.
[img]http://www.itechnews.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/lg-env2-vx9100-verizon.jpg[/img]
Except ours are all black.[/quote]

You're with Verizon. I am as well.

LG 9100 Keybo
[img]http://www.telusmobility.com/en/common/images/products/phones/lg/lg_9100_keybo_handset_support.gif[/img]

Edited by QuoteMan

Marie-Therese

I love verizon. I have been with them for about 6 years now.

I am due for my new every 2 upgrade, I am trying to decide between the touch screen LG and the Blackberry. I am leaning toward the LG but haven't decided yet.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1931929' date='Jul 25 2009, 06:24 PM']I love verizon. I have been with them for about 6 years now.

I am due for my new every 2 upgrade, I am trying to decide between the touch screen LG and the Blackberry. I am leaning toward the LG but haven't decided yet.[/quote]

Are you talking about the LG Dare?

That's the phone that I have. I'm happy with it.

One of my friends has the Blackberry Storm. It's a nice phone, but I prefer mine.

Oh! I saw the LG Dare today! It's nice! Is that the one with the touch screen? I know I saw it, but I forget if it had a touch screen.