An Old School Catholic Message Board

I'm Getting A Phone

QuoteMan

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1931940' date='Jul 25 2009, 06:32 PM']Oh! I saw the LG Dare today! It's nice! Is that the one with the touch screen? I know I saw it, but I forget if it had a touch screen.[/quote]

The LG Dare is among several phones that have touch screens.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1931935' date='Jul 25 2009, 07:27 PM']Are you talking about the LG Dare?

That's the phone that I have. I'm happy with it.

One of my friends has the Blackberry Storm. It's a nice phone, but I prefer mine.[/quote]

Yes, the Dare. I like it quite a bit, my fiance has that phone and really enjoys it. The Blackberry is cool, but it seems like more than I really want as far as the data plans.

The Guy at the store told us that the Dare, isn't very popular. He said sometimes when you try to answer the phone, as soon as you put it to your face, it hangs up, because of the touch screen.

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1931969' date='Jul 25 2009, 06:52 PM']The Guy at the store told us that the Dare, isn't very popular. He said sometimes when you try to answer the phone, as soon as you put it to your face, it hangs up, because of the touch screen.[/quote]

That has never happened to me.

Edited by Resurrexi

homeschoolmom

My neighbor got phones for her kids, but mostly she just uses them so she can call or text them from the gazebo and tell them to bring out more margarita mix. :mellow:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1932022' date='Jul 25 2009, 07:36 PM']My neighbor got phones for her kids, but mostly she just uses them so she can call or text them from the gazebo and tell them to bring out more margarita mix. :mellow:[/quote]

That sounds like my mother.

:mellow:

:lol_pound: today's kind of a hugging day, eh?

ok. you guys SOOO need to add me since you have unlimited texting. I"m not big on talking... :mellow:

Nihil Obstat

Maybe it depends on your service provider, but I thought international texts could get kind of pricey.