An Old School Catholic Message Board

So...

T-Bone _

Marie-Therese

Good decision. :)

I am wanting to go back for my MSN soon...I'm looking at most probably getting a MSN in Nursing Policy before getting my Ph.D. in education. I don't want to spend the rest of my life wishing I had done it. Now just a matter of finding when to actually do the work, and getting the money, and all that jazz.

Computer engineering is a great field.

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1931971' date='Jul 25 2009, 06:52 PM']I'm getting a Computer Engineering degree.

:topsy:[/quote]

OIT?

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1931986' date='Jul 25 2009, 06:02 PM']Cool!

When do you start?[/quote]

In the Fall.

or you could go to NC State.

I hear that they are good for computery stuff and some really, really cool people may live around the raleigh Duhram area :detective:

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1931998' date='Jul 25 2009, 07:11 PM']How'd you know?[/quote]

Sultan Hassan the Glorious is all knowing :turban:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1931997' date='Jul 25 2009, 08:11 PM']or you could go to NC State.

I hear that they are good for computery stuff and some really, really cool people may live around the raleigh Duhram area :detective:[/quote]

I have many good friends in the Triangle, spent a lot of time there. :) My best friend got her teaching certification at NC State.

I have often considered relocating there. I love Raleigh.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1932002' date='Jul 25 2009, 07:16 PM']I have many good friends in the Triangle, spent a lot of time there. :) My best friend got her teaching certification at NC State.[/quote]

Most of the Arabs and Indians I know are from the area :unsure:

[quote]I have often considered relocating there.[/quote]

If you do in the next few years let me know :D

[quote]I love Raleigh.[/quote]

Raleigh <_<

[quote name='Hassan' post='1931999' date='Jul 25 2009, 06:13 PM']Sultan Hassan the Glorious is all knowing :turban:[/quote]

:mellow:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1932005' date='Jul 25 2009, 08:18 PM']If you do in the next few years let me know :D[/quote]

If I do I will bring cookies. :)

[quote name='Hassan' post='1932005' date='Jul 25 2009, 08:18 PM']Raleigh <_<[/quote]

As opposed to Durham? Here's a challenge for you. I dare you to go to the Waffle House right off of 40 in between Raleigh and Durham (its a Durham address) and make sure to go after 11 PM. If you don't happen to have a personal encounter with Rod Serling, then send me your bill and I'll pay it. That was one of the most psychotic experiences of my life. The fry cook was about 90 yrs old and swore the entire time...it's rather rare to actually HEAR the cook dropping the 12 letter over your hashbrowns.

Truth be told I prefer Asheville, but oh well. LOL