An Old School Catholic Message Board

So...

T-Bone _

I've never regretted going back to school, no matter how hard it is. I figured in 5 years, I was going to be 5 years older no matter what I do, and I can be 5 years older and have my Masters in Theology, or I can be 5 years older and wish I did.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1932177' date='Jul 25 2009, 11:46 PM']I've never regretted going back to school, no matter how hard it is. I figured in 5 years, I was going to be 5 years older no matter what I do, and I can be 5 years older and have my Masters in Theology, or I can be 5 years older and wish I did.[/quote]

That, Catherine, is awesome. Seriously. Makes me inspired!

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1932077' date='Jul 25 2009, 10:05 PM']Truth be told I prefer Asheville, but oh well. LOL[/quote]
I :love: Asheville. I stayed a couple nights way up in the mountains a few years ago. Gorgeous! I also love the Outer Banks. Best seafood I ever tasted. :drool:

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1932177' date='Jul 25 2009, 11:46 PM']I've never regretted going back to school, no matter how hard it is. I figured in 5 years, I was going to be 5 years older no matter what I do, and I can be 5 years older and have my Masters in Theology, or I can be 5 years older and wish I did.[/quote]
That was almost exactly my reasoning going back to school. I'm very glad I did it.

Good luck, Travis!

[quote name='rachael' post='1936636' date='Jul 31 2009, 12:47 PM']people tend to go back to school when the economy is in the crapper[/quote]
:yes: that is true.