An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Possesses Anti-catholics To Come Here?

T-Bone _

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Varg' post='1934952' date='Jul 30 2009, 12:05 AM']If you guys want me to leave, just say and I'll go :weep:[/quote]

I don't want you to go, but I can't speak for others :)

I'd like it if you fleshed out your posts a little, though - you often make one-sentence statements and that makes it less nice to react to them.

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1934967' date='Jul 29 2009, 05:21 PM']I don't want you to go, but I can't speak for others :)

I'd like it if you fleshed out your posts a little, though - you often make one-sentence statements and that makes it less nice to react to them.[/quote]Sure thing :)

[quote name='Varg' post='1934952' date='Jul 29 2009, 03:05 PM']If you guys want me to leave, just say and I'll go :weep:[/quote]

No, do stay. :flowers:

I think Varg should just start talking about tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, more. Then everyone will like him!

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1934162' date='Jul 28 2009, 05:35 PM']No, what he said is "all non Catholics are anti Catholics", which is a valid stance since our faith doesn't provide for a halfway point.[/quote]
I was trying to say that, but alas, I'm a dummy.

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1935136' date='Jul 29 2009, 08:16 PM']I think Varg should just start talking about tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you, more. Then everyone will like him![/quote]

:yes:

InHisLove726

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1935228' date='Jul 29 2009, 10:57 PM']Everyone likes taco[i][/i]s.[/quote]

:taco:

:lol: