An Old School Catholic Message Board

Woman Killed Her Infant

Fidei Defensor

Fidei Defensor

[mod]WARNING: THIS STORY IS VERY GRAPHIC AND WILL GREATLY UPSET PHATMASSERS. PLEASE BE FOREWARNED BEFORE YOU SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE POST[/mod]

[mod][url="http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-07-27-baby-killed_N.htm"]for the full very graphic story read here--enter at your own risk[/url][/mod]

SAN ANTONIO (AP) — San Antonio police say a woman accused of beheading her 3-week-old infant son used a knife and two swords in the attack

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus told reporters Monday that Otty Sanchez's attack on her son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez, was "too heinous" to fully discuss.

Police say the 33-year-old Sanchez told officers who were called to her house early Sunday that she killed her son at the devil's request.

Sanchez is charged with capital murder and is being held on $1 million bail. She is recovering from her wounds at a hospital.

Edited by Lil Red

goldenchild17

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1933351' date='Jul 27 2009, 06:45 PM']But he says Sanchez ate part of the newborn's brain[/quote]

I think she could use a new piece of brain. Probably not the best way to go about getting it though... :mellow: :detective:

goldenchild17

[quote name='morostheos' post='1933376' date='Jul 27 2009, 07:48 PM']pukey smiley anyone?[/quote]

aw fine. It's edited out. psh. Sorry for trying to lighten up a tragic situation. Probably a bit much.

peace

Edited by goldenchild17

KnightofChrist

[quote name='goldenchild17' post='1933389' date='Jul 27 2009, 08:58 PM']:eat:

:unsure:[/quote]

What exactly is your problem? How is a mother eating her baby's brains funny in anyway?

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Selah' post='1933363' date='Jul 27 2009, 08:22 PM']She's insane and needs mental help immediatly.[/quote]

That or possessed by the demonic.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='apparently' post='1933391' date='Jul 27 2009, 07:04 PM']ATTN: MODS
this tread is disgusting
please delete[/quote]
If you feel that way, why did you click on it?

Nihil Obstat

Allegedly, the woman shouted "I killed my baby... the devil told me to" (I paraphrase) when police came in. Serious mental disorder, or maybe posessed, but I don't think someone in their right mind was behind this.