An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Just Found Out

Deus te Amat

Ooh ooh ooh! Let's convert him! Anyone know his e-mail address? If we can't convert him, let's at least get him to join!

Wouldn't that be cool dUSt? Being able say that Daniel Radcliff is a member of your site?

Marie-Therese

Read the same thing about Brad Pitt. I found that particularly disappointing. I suppose being very wealthy and privileged disinclines one to think that one's prosperity came from outside oneself.

Eh, Daniel Radcliffe is about the right age for an atheist/angst-ridden spurt. Now he's gotten to be naked and smoke on stage, he's trying to cultivate that "but really, I'm NOT actually Harry Potter" thing. I hope for his sake that he grows out of it.

Won't keep me from admiring their work, though. Radcliffe is developing his craft, and I've always thought Pitt was a great actor.

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1935023' date='Jul 29 2009, 05:12 PM']That Daniel Radcliff is an athiest. :sadder:[/quote]

You should get used to this. Mathematicians are the most atheistic of all scientists.

Godel being a giant, super brilliant exception.

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Hassan' post='1935089' date='Jul 30 2009, 02:03 AM']You should get used to this. Mathematicians are the most atheistic of all scientists.

Godel being a giant, super brilliant exception.[/quote]

I would actually say biologists. And they're much more militant about it, too.

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1935105' date='Jul 29 2009, 07:24 PM']I would actually say biologists. And they're much more militant about it, too.[/quote]

The did a survey a few years back.

I think mathematicians were at 11% saying they believed in a God.

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1935107' date='Jul 29 2009, 07:25 PM']The did a survey a few years back.

I think mathematicians were at 11% saying they believed in a God.[/quote]

I don't want to be a mathematician, though. :mellow:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1935131' date='Jul 29 2009, 08:09 PM']are you a mathmagician?[/quote]

:lol: I approve.

I still think we should find a celebrity to join phatmass. [b]Does anyone here know a celebrity that might join phatmass?[/b]

I'll ask around... :mellow:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1935141' date='Jul 29 2009, 08:28 PM']I still think we should find a celebrity to join phatmass. [b]Does anyone here know a celebrity that might join phatmass?[/b]

I'll ask around... :mellow:[/quote]

Wait a minute....*looks at cell phone*

Um....yeah. No.

My vast list of celeb contacts aren't much for religious phorums. ;)

*snaps fingers* Rats!

I'll find someone!

....erm....eventually :mellow: BYE FOR NOW!

Edited by QuoteMan