An Old School Catholic Message Board

Good Morning!

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Arpy' post='1942552' date='Aug 7 2009, 01:09 AM']I certainly find your signature inspirational in the sense that it inspires me to stay out of your way, as I am quite infamous.[/quote]

sexy

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1942529' date='Aug 7 2009, 02:44 AM']I had a conversation with a priest earlier today, and I told him that I slept until I had to get up in time for Mass -- meaning I normally get up around 11ish. He said that I'm basically living the ideal life. :mellow:[/quote]

That makes me feel less bad about sleeping in... except I wake up to take care of my kids and I don't sleep nearly as long as I'd like to. lol Sometimes I just feel bad because I think I sleep a lot later than most people and they'll think I'm weird or lazy. :unsure:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1942570' date='Aug 7 2009, 02:18 AM']That makes me feel less bad about sleeping in... except I wake up to take care of my kids and I don't sleep nearly as long as I'd like to. lol Sometimes I just feel bad because I think I sleep a lot later than most people and they'll think I'm weird or lazy. :unsure:[/quote]

Well, I'm a college student. I get 5 hours a night during the school year, if I'm lucky. Isn't it a given for college students to sleep a lot during the summer? :unsure:

I'm kidding. Don't feel bad for sleeping in a little. Everyone has different sleep needs. You're not lazy because your body rests best in the morning. At least you aren't forcing yourself to get up at hours at which you wouldn't be able to function at 100%. Just tell them you're doing it for your kids. ;)

my alarm went off at 7:30 but i was too sore from football practice to get out of bed.
sssssoooooo i finally got up at 8. oh, WHY did i get up? um, i dunno

Archaeology cat

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1942570' date='Aug 7 2009, 07:18 AM']That makes me feel less bad about sleeping in... except I wake up to take care of my kids and I don't sleep nearly as long as I'd like to. lol Sometimes I just feel bad because I think I sleep a lot later than most people and they'll think I'm weird or lazy. :unsure:[/quote]
The only reason I get up early is if I'm hungry (I swear breastfeeding makes me hungrier than pregnancy, and Kieran still breastfeeds a bit a night). Kieran will usually sleep until around 9.00, though sometimes it's closer to 8.00. We're night owls, for the most part. So don't feel bad about getting up later than others. :)