An Old School Catholic Message Board

Omgz

Resurrexi

[quote name='Christie_M' post='1936970' date='Jul 31 2009, 05:08 PM']nononono. This is Rexi we're talking about here. It should go like this...

P-R-A-Y-I-N-G!!!

First comes convertion
then comes EF Masses
then comes

something else

:idontknow:[/quote]

Fraternal correction? :idontknow:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1936953' date='Jul 31 2009, 06:57 PM']Third time this week?[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1937052' date='Jul 31 2009, 06:13 PM']Vino!

Oh wait, he's 'merican.[/quote]

We won't tolerate any of your Dutch mind games here <_<

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Hassan' post='1937063' date='Aug 1 2009, 02:22 AM']We won't tolerate any of your Dutch mind games here <_<[/quote]

Don't worry, we were taught in World Orientation that people west of Ireland and east of Poland don't have minds.

If Rexi were in Europe he'd be allowed to buy and drink wine. But he isn't in Europe so I won't corrupt him with the suggestion. That's what I meant.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1936907' date='Jul 31 2009, 04:32 PM']Ashley Tisdale dyed her hair.[/quote]
Why do you pay attention to female celebs like Ashley Tisdale, Jordin Sparks, and Taylor Swift? Aren't there some papal documents you haven't read yet? ;)
Besides, their lifestyles are implicit endorsements of the rather depraved lifestyles of the rich and famous that they associate with. ;)

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1937371' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:07 AM']Why do you pay attention to female celebs like Ashley Tisdale, Jordin Sparks, and Taylor Swift? Aren't there some papal documents you haven't read yet? ;)
Besides, their lifestyles are implicit endorsements of the rather depraved lifestyles of the rich and famous that they associate with. ;)[/quote]

Zzzzzzing!

at least her hair looks better than it did when she was on the show with the annoying twin boys. her hair was all weirdly layered and I felt bad for her. then she got more famous and her hair got better.

and rexi, you realize the blond probably wasn't natural, right?

I think you're right about her hair colour. It's doubtful that her hair is that baturally blonde. BTW, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody isn't lame! :no: It's funny....:unsure: ...at times...

Edited by QuoteMan

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1937434' date='Jul 31 2009, 11:15 PM']I think you're right about her hair colour. It's doubtful that her hair is that baturally blonde. BTW, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody isn't lame! :no: It's funny....:unsure: ...at times...[/quote]

I just watched it today. It was a bit lame...

princessgianna

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1937434' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:15 AM']I think you're right about her hair colour. It's doubtful that her hair is that baturally blonde. BTW, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody isn't lame! :no: It's funny....:unsure: ...at times...[/quote]
agreed