An Old School Catholic Message Board

Omgz

Resurrexi

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1937371' date='Jul 31 2009, 11:07 PM']Why do you pay attention to female celebs like Ashley Tisdale, Jordin Sparks, and Taylor Swift? Aren't there some papal documents you haven't read yet? ;)[/quote]

I was actually opening iTunes in order to buy more ecclesiastical polyphony when I noticed Ashley Tisdale's new album on the front page.
:P

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1937816' date='Aug 1 2009, 05:11 AM']I was actually opening iTunes in order to buy more ecclesiastical polyphony when I noticed Ashley Tisdale's new album on the front page.
:P[/quote]
:lol_pound:
ooh rexi, you are something else

Deus te Amat

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1937086' date='Jul 31 2009, 07:36 PM']Don't worry, we were taught in World Orientation that people west of Ireland and east of Poland don't have minds.[/quote]

:lol_pound: Seriously?

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1937816' date='Aug 1 2009, 06:11 AM']I was actually opening iTunes in order to buy more ecclesiastical polyphony when I noticed Ashley Tisdale's new album on the front page.
:P[/quote]
...and of course you just had to download a couple songs. Just for strictly academic interest. Right?

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Selah' post='1938006' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:34 PM']:hehe: Stop picking on the poor lad! :topsy:[/quote]
It is an error to say that it is against the will of the Spirit to pick on Resurrexi now and again. :mellow:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Selah' post='1938034' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:50 PM']pfft. Egos are a myth, like the Yeti and Kansas...[/quote]
Leggo my ego. :mellow:

Marie-Therese

I must say, Rex, having seen your multiple posts in DT on prostitution, then seeing what at first appeared to be a thread in OM inquiring which motel people prefer (yes, I know, I misread it), and then seeing Ashely Tisdale's haircolor in a thread...

Son, what's on your mind lately?? Just askin'.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1938225' date='Aug 1 2009, 07:01 PM']I must say, Rex, having seen your multiple posts in DT on prostitution, then seeing what at first appeared to be a thread in OM inquiring which motel people prefer (yes, I know, I misread it), and then seeing Ashely Tisdale's haircolor in a thread...

Son, what's on your mind lately?? Just askin'.[/quote]

I fear that soon associating with Res will contain the poss ability of Scandal :unsure:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938227' date='Aug 1 2009, 07:02 PM']I fear that soon associating with Res will contain the poss ability of Scandal :unsure:[/quote]

Rex is gonna get us in trouble. :smokey: