An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Mom

Resurrexi

Today my mom bought me a Phatmass t-shirt as a late birthday present. I had asked her to buy the "Catholic Pirate" t-shirt, but she wouldn't buy it because she said it looked too goth.

:rolleyes:

[quote name='piano_freak184' post='1938481' date='Aug 1 2009, 10:10 PM']Haha which shirt did she buy you?[/quote]

She bought the keys t-shirt.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1938478' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:06 PM']It has been 35 years since my mom got to veto any of my clothing choices.[/quote]
it's been about 6 or 7 for mine

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938491' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:21 PM']She bought the keys t-shirt.[/quote]
YEAH! *high five*

VeniteAdoremus

My mum is going to wear all my clothes. I was going to donate them to my brother but all my skirts are pink or brown and that's so not his colour. (And he's about twice as wide as I am.)

So I took a full backpack to France and will go back with an empty one :) I still have three long skirts at my dad's, that will see me through the month.

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1938816' date='Aug 2 2009, 05:54 AM']I was going to donate them to my brother but all my skirts are pink or brown and that's so not his colour. (And he's about twice as wide as I am.)[/quote]

:huh:

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938867' date='Aug 2 2009, 05:34 PM']:huh:[/quote]

Mm?

Is there a problem?

I used to wear my brother's clothes all the time in secondary school. You can imagine how popular I was!

Men don't normally wear skirts in the United States...

I wasn't ware that continental European clothing styles were so vastly different from ours...

:unsure:

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938887' date='Aug 2 2009, 06:12 PM']Men don't normally wear skirts in the United States...

I wasn't ware that continental European clothing styles were so vastly different from ours...

:unsure:[/quote]

They don't? :o

No wonder that everybody is leaving the habit!

By the way, I would say that the highest ratio of men without trousers on isn't found in [i]continental[/i] Europe.

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1938899' date='Aug 2 2009, 10:33 AM']Pretty sure she was being sarcastic.... :mellow:[/quote]
i'm pretty sure rexi still hasn't found out was sarcasm is.

[quote name='rachael' post='1938910' date='Aug 2 2009, 11:00 AM']i'm pretty sure rexi still hasn't found out was sarcasm is.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure we all knew that already.