An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Mom

Resurrexi

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1938886' date='Aug 2 2009, 11:10 AM']Mm?

Is there a problem?

I used to wear my brother's clothes all the time in secondary school. You can imagine how popular I was![/quote]
my sister wears my clothes :mellow: she says girl's clothes aren't practical :rolleyes:
i dod't think she understands why girls wear those "unpractical" clothes

Edited by pat22

I'm seriously thinking about getting a keys t-shirt to wear to a speech I'm giving at the Basilica next year. I'm just wondering if they will freak out if I show up in a t-shirt.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1939023' date='Aug 2 2009, 01:37 PM']I'm seriously thinking about getting a keys t-shirt to wear to a speech I'm giving at the Basilica next year. I'm just wondering if they will freak out if I show up in a t-shirt.[/quote]
You could wear a collared shirt underneath. That's always cool.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1939067' date='Aug 2 2009, 02:59 PM']You could wear a collared shirt underneath. That's always cool.[/quote]

I was thinking about wearing it under a suit jacket, Miami Vice style. I haven't even agreed to give the speech yet. I hate that kind of thing, and there would be several hundred people. It's going to take some serious bribery.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1939075' date='Aug 2 2009, 03:06 PM']Only if it's a white suit jacket and you don't wear socks. :yes:[/quote]

It's cream colored, and I only wear ankle socks, even in winter.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938476' date='Aug 2 2009, 12:04 AM']Today my mom bought me a Phatmass t-shirt as a late birthday present. I had asked her to buy the "Catholic Pirate" t-shirt, but she wouldn't buy it because she said it looked too goth.

:rolleyes:[/quote]

Don't you roll your eyes at your mother! :annoyed:

:topsy:

The Bus Station

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1938914' date='Aug 2 2009, 11:12 AM']I'm pretty sure we all knew that already.[/quote]

The first step to recovery is admitting you have the problem.

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1939084' date='Aug 2 2009, 03:15 PM']I only wear ankle socks, even in winter.[/quote]

:detective: same here.