An Old School Catholic Message Board

The King Of Chumps!

QuoteMan

King of Chumps  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Deus te Amat

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1939311' date='Aug 2 2009, 09:54 PM']I couldn't think of anyone else.... I think a mod should change that to another 'Hassan'.....

MIKolbe!!!! We need you!!!![/quote]

No one ever thinks of me :ohno:

I jest. :P

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1939655' date='Aug 3 2009, 10:50 AM']And once again I'm ignored. I'm always ignored. Don't mind me, I'll just go sit in my cell and watch how my macbook tries to connect to the WiFi for which I won't get the password UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2012.

I don't qualify for biggest chump, I don't qualify for biggest flirt, honestly, how do you expect me to form a healthy self-image without people I will never meet IRL sticking labels to me?[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='Selah' post='1939765' date='Aug 3 2009, 02:11 PM']Hassan's GOT this! :D[/quote]

Now that I actually know what a chump is I'm not sure that's such a good thing for me :detective:

..... chumps. We're talking about chumps.

If you really want to know more, talk to Hassan. He [b]is[/b] the king of chumps as the poll shows. :D