An Old School Catholic Message Board

Best Way To Get A New Phone

picchick

txdinghysailor

ROFLMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost dropped my phone in the water today. :o Jumping from the dock to the boat...

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1939913' date='Aug 3 2009, 05:16 PM']ROFLMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost dropped my phone in the water today. :o Jumping from the dock to the boat...[/quote]

Water would be SOOOO much better. I can deal with that. I've done it many times. All I have to do is take the phone apart and dry it out.

Cake batter? Just got into EVERY part of the phone. It didn't just sit on the top. It sunk in.

txdinghysailor

[quote name='picchick' post='1939917' date='Aug 3 2009, 06:18 PM']Water would be SOOOO much better. I can deal with that. I've done it many times. All I have to do is take the phone apart and dry it out.

Cake batter? Just got into EVERY part of the phone. It didn't just sit on the top. It sunk in.[/quote]

Not when the phone drops to the bottom of the 7th most polluted river in the US....

At least it died a sweet death. :P

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1939919' date='Aug 3 2009, 05:19 PM']Not when the phone drops to the bottom of the 7th most polluted river in the US....

At least it died a sweet death. :P[/quote]

no true...

a bunch of toliets in my case :(

txdinghysailor

[quote name='picchick' post='1939926' date='Aug 3 2009, 06:22 PM']no true...

a bunch of toliets in my case :([/quote]

:huh: I apologize for my stupidity but I did not understand that post at all.

lol...more like my stupidity.

I was agreeing with you.

True, you are correct. There is no way I am fishing a phone out of a gross river.

True that my phone died an awesome sweet death.

txdinghysailor

[quote name='picchick' post='1940231' date='Aug 4 2009, 01:07 AM']lol...more like my stupidity.

I was agreeing with you.

True, you are correct. There is no way I am fishing a phone out of a gross river.

True that my phone died an awesome sweet death.[/quote]

It's not that gross... I go swimming in it just about every day during the school year...

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1940309' date='Aug 4 2009, 05:42 AM']It's not that gross... I go swimming in it just about every day during the school year...[/quote]

My dad used to swim in the East River off NYC in the 20's and 30's. It's much cleaner now than it was then. He said he would do the breast stroke to push turds out of the way.

princessgianna

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1940399' date='Aug 4 2009, 11:41 AM']I'm proud to say that I've never dropped my phone. :D :P[/quote]

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1940453' date='Aug 4 2009, 01:04 PM']You've had it for a week and two days. :mellow:[/quote]
:lol_pound: