An Old School Catholic Message Board

Best Way To Get A New Phone

picchick

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1940527' date='Aug 4 2009, 03:18 PM']At least the phone tastes good. :idontknow: And it's a creative way of breaking the phone. ;)[/quote]

:yes:
I will agree that the phone tasted very good.
:idontknow: I wasn't going to let that batter go to waste.

I dropped my phone in the driveway and busted it a month ago...thankfully it was under warranty so I got a new one for about 20% of the sticker price.

hmm. When i want to get rid of a phone, i just leave it sitting on a desk while the person next to me decides to throw his bookbag on to it, so then the phone flys through the air and hits the wall.

works every time :mellow:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1940453' date='Aug 4 2009, 03:04 PM']You've had it for a week and two days. :mellow:[/quote]

:lol:

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='picchick' post='1939917' date='Aug 3 2009, 06:18 PM']Water would be SOOOO much better. I can deal with that. I've done it many times. All I have to do is take the phone apart and dry it out.

Cake batter? Just got into EVERY part of the phone. It didn't just sit on the top. It sunk in.[/quote]

Mine has been dropped in the bathtub twice. It's working but it's starting to flake out on me (it's also over 2 years old). Matt's is really messing up, it randomly turns off, and he's never drowned his. We both need new phones. :(

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1940641' date='Aug 4 2009, 07:27 PM']Mine has been dropped in the bathtub twice. It's working but it's starting to flake out on me (it's also over 2 years old). Matt's is really messing up, it randomly turns off, and he's never drowned his. We both need new phones. :([/quote]

:( Yeah, mine did ok when I dropped it in water and stuff. It is the cake batter that did it in.

princessgianna

[quote name='picchick' post='1940530' date='Aug 4 2009, 02:28 PM']:yes:
I will agree that the phone tasted very good.
:idontknow: I wasn't going to let that batter go to waste.[/quote]

That is JUST AWESOME!
[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1940555' date='Aug 4 2009, 03:08 PM']Sounds like a delicious phone :drool:[/quote]
I am now hungry for chocolate cake now~! :woot: