An Old School Catholic Message Board

Guess Who Is Back?

TotusTuusMaria

tinytherese

Guess who's back, back again? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back? Guess who's back?

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1941603' date='Aug 5 2009, 11:43 PM']Welcome back! :))[/quote]

When was she active here?

Like I've only been here a year so I still don't know a lot of former regulars. :idontknow:

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1941714' date='Aug 6 2009, 01:45 AM']Praise God!

Please do something with Hassan. He's become quite unruly in your absence. LOL[/quote]

Don't listen to this Muslim Floozy TTM. She tried to force me to accept her yucky cookies. Naturally I said "no way Jose".

[quote name='Hassan' post='1941719' date='Aug 5 2009, 11:53 PM']Don't listen to this Muslim Floozy TTM. She tried to force me to accept her yucky cookies. Naturally I said "no way Jose".[/quote]
wait wait

M-T is a secret muslim floozy?

things are oddly making sense now.

welcome back TTM, Hassan missed you. I mean, EVERY DAY hassan would say "MIKolbe, i miss TTM so much, I hope she comes back soon" EVERY DAY. with various forms of crying and all around blubbering. It was quite pathetic, but then we are talking about Hassan... but srsly, welcome back.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1941830' date='Aug 6 2009, 08:31 AM']wait wait

M-T is a secret muslim floozy?

things are oddly making sense now.[/quote]

:yes:

[quote]welcome back TTM, Hassan missed you. I mean, EVERY DAY hassan would say "MIKolbe, i miss TTM so much, I hope she comes back soon" EVERY DAY. with various forms of crying and all around blubbering. It was quite pathetic, but then we are talking about Hassan... but srsly, welcome back.[/quote]
<_<