An Old School Catholic Message Board

Guess Who Is Back?

TotusTuusMaria

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1941719' date='Aug 6 2009, 01:53 AM']Don't listen to this Muslim Floozy TTM. She tried to force me to accept her yucky cookies. Naturally I said "no way Jose".[/quote]

When I revoked his cookies for calling me an ignorant savage, he cried like a little girl. Then he proceeded to start posting disparaging comments about me on his facebook wall. Let's forgive him, because when he's hurt and knows he can't get what he wants, he lashes out. Poor little boy.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938768' date='Aug 2 2009, 03:12 AM']I have never, ever been a Muslim :ohno:[/quote]

He's just a poser. He is in desperate need of attention.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1942012' date='Aug 6 2009, 01:02 PM']When I revoked his cookies for calling me an ignorant savage, he cried like a little girl.[/quote]

I WAS TRYING TO BE UNDERSTANDING! :annoyed:

And I did not cry :no:

[quote]disparaging comments about me[/s] fearless truth telling on his facebook wall.[/quote]

[i]
Peyton is not a natural red head. Spread the world. Tell your friends. Even if you don't know Payton.

I have deleted Peyton's rude and abusive comment written in response to my fearless truth telling.

My Vitamin D levels are more sufficient than Peyton, Matthew, Eric, Jason and Mitzi combined.[/i]

:yes:

[quote]Let's forgive him, because when he's hurt and knows he can't get what he wants, he lashes out. Poor little boy.[/quote]

SHUT UP! :annoyed:

:unsure:

[quote]He's just a poser. He is in desperate need of attention.[/quote]

Mesa Selimovic cracka! :mellow:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1942027' date='Aug 6 2009, 01:42 PM']And I did not cry :no:[/quote]

Well, let's go to the evidence. Roll tape:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1939522' date='Aug 3 2009, 12:56 AM']:shock:
But...but but but I was TRYING TO BE UNDERSTANDING!?!!!! :sadder:[/quote]

Now, if I'm not mistaken, that is a quivering, teary-eyed girlie smilie face at the end of that line. Evidence speaks for itself.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1942027' date='Aug 6 2009, 01:42 PM']Mesa Selimovic cracka! :mellow:[/quote]

Oh, go cry in your neo-Slavic literature and leave the serious stuff to the grownups.

InHisLove726

[quote name='Arpy' post='1942572' date='Aug 7 2009, 02:20 AM']iawtc[/quote]

I suddenly got the craving for some tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,.... :mellow:

[quote name='InHisLove726' post='1942574' date='Aug 6 2009, 11:21 PM']I suddenly got the craving for some tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,.... :mellow:[/quote]
ianwp

What are you craving now?

InHisLove726

[quote name='Arpy' post='1942578' date='Aug 7 2009, 02:23 AM']ianwp

What are you craving now?[/quote]

tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,...

:lust: :lust: :lust: :drool: :drool: :drool:

InHisLove726

[quote name='Arpy' post='1942602' date='Aug 7 2009, 03:01 AM']Bit of an alarming stimulus pairing there...[/quote]

:lol:

TotusTuusMaria

Thanks guys! :D

[quote name='Hassan' post='1941610' date='Aug 5 2009, 11:50 PM']When was she active here?

Like I've only been here a year so I still don't know a lot of former regulars. :idontknow:[/quote]

<_< You probably don't remember my activity, as you were so boozed up illegally.

[quote]Please do something with Hassan. He's become quite unruly in your absence. LOL[/quote]

I've been trying to do something with Hassan for a while. There is very little hope. All we can really do is pray that he realizes his problem... that is the first step. Hopefully after that he will seek some professional help.

[quote]Don't listen to this Muslim Floozy TTM. She tried to force me to accept her yucky cookies. Naturally I said "no way Jose".[/quote]

:rolleyes:

[quote]welcome back TTM, Hassan missed you. I mean, EVERY DAY hassan would say "MIKolbe, i miss TTM so much, I hope she comes back soon" EVERY DAY. with various forms of crying and all around blubbering. It was quite pathetic, but then we are talking about Hassan... but srsly, welcome back.[/quote]

ty, mikolbe. I know, that is pathetic, but yeah - so right - we are talking about Hassan here...

Congrats on the mod-thing. pretty impressive. for all the pain and agony i have had to endure during my short lifetime, caused by hassan and his incapability to be non-pathetic, how about lowering my warning level? ;)

:saint:

[quote]Your Majesty! Welcome back! (How was the trip?)[/quote]

Well... from the prayer thread you can see that some things went down that were not cool. Won't go into details, but that was pretty ... horrific. Other then that and despite that I had a good time in the end. The people I was with were amazing, and I would do it all over again to just meet them and know them. The missions went well too!