An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which Internet Browser Do You Use?

The Bus Station

Choose ALL that apply  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Bus Station

Just wondering. I use Internet Explorer right now but I'll soon be downloading either Opera or Firefox, haven't decided yet.

I made it multiple choice because I know some people use more than one.

Yay. :)

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1941919' date='Aug 6 2009, 11:41 AM']I'd use Chrome if they had a mac version.

C'mon, Google![/quote]

Tell me about it. I'd use Chrome if they had a Linux version. In the mean time, I use Firefox; and Chrome would probably by a secondary browser anyhow.

TeresaBenedicta

Internet Explorer, mostly. Firefox sometimes.

Is there an easy way of transferring favorites? That's the only reason I haven't switched to something better than IE.

[quote name='TeresaBenedicta' post='1942004' date='Aug 6 2009, 01:52 PM']Internet Explorer, mostly. Firefox sometimes.

Is there an easy way of transferring favorites? That's the only reason I haven't switched to something better than IE.[/quote]

Yes, Firefox and Chrome make that easy. Chrome is really faster than any other browser I've tried. I use it almost exclusively now. Hope Google makes an OS soon!

S.

Firefox is sweet... I always thought it was dumb that anyone would download a web browser when internet explorer did the same thing.

But then my brother insisted I try firefox, and it's awesome. I was smitten. I love that you can keep all your tabs open in one window, and that you can hold so many bookmarks on your bookmarks tab, in such an organized way...