An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Wants To Go To Mogadishu?

txdinghysailor

txdinghysailor

I just figured out how to get to Mogadishu from JFK. I'm leaving Columbus Day. Anyone wanna come with me?

Here's the itinerary:

Depart JFK 1120 12OCT09 Emirates Flight EK204

Arrive Dubai International Airport 0805 13OCT09

Depart Dubai International Airport 0300 15OCT09 Daallo Flight D3 0189

Arrive Djibouti 0530 15OCT09

Depart Djibouti 0800 15OCT09 Daallo Flight D3 0158

Arrive Mogadishu 1130 15OCT09

txdinghysailor

[quote name='InHisLove726' post='1943135' date='Aug 7 2009, 11:48 PM']LOL, you are so insanely random... :rolleyes:[/quote]

I'm serious! The US dollar is accepted everywhere in the country, there's no police, army, or customs control people, no court system!!! we could become warlords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: And anytime we wanted to leave the country we could just go rob a bunch of people, and use the cash to get tickets out of there! It's the new land of oppurtunity!

InHisLove726

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1943137' date='Aug 7 2009, 10:52 PM']I'm serious! The US dollar is accepted everywhere in the country, there's no police, army, or customs control people, no court system!!! we could become warlords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: :lol_roll: And anytime we wanted to leave the country we could just go rob a bunch of people, and use the cash to get tickets out of there! It's the new land of oppurtunity![/quote]

:unsure:

If I haven't said it before, you are weird. :wacko:

txdinghysailor

[quote name='InHisLove726' post='1943140' date='Aug 7 2009, 11:56 PM']:unsure:

If I haven't said it before, you are weird. :wacko:[/quote]

I'm not weird! I just wanna go somewhere where I can blow stuff up and shoot automatic weapons and not worry about politics and stuff! besides, I need to be a witness of Christ's Love to these people, right? Come on dude, you know you wanna come....

txdinghysailor

[quote name='InHisLove726' post='1943146' date='Aug 8 2009, 12:05 AM']:crazy:[/quote]

dude. seriously. this is the oppurtunity of a lifetime to travel to a country that probably no one you know has been to, or will ever go to! And you'll be with an experienced, mature, well-balanced traveler who knows exactly what to do at all times, and has an excellent grasp of Arabic traditions and customs. ;)

Edited by txdinghysailor

txdinghysailor

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1943157' date='Aug 8 2009, 12:13 AM']You're going to end up on someone's dinner table.[/quote]

No I wouldn't! First of all, I'm a good shot. Second of all, I'm not afraid to set things on fire and blow things up. Third, I know the magic words...... ;) "ALLAH AKHBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!"

InHisLove726

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1943157' date='Aug 7 2009, 11:13 PM']You're going to end up on someone's dinner table.[/quote]

iawtc

InHisLove726

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1943159' date='Aug 7 2009, 11:15 PM']No I wouldn't! First of all, I'm a good shot. Second of all, I'm not afraid to set things on fire and blow things up. Third, I know the magic words...... ;) "ALLAH AKHBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/quote]

You sound like my ex-boyfriend.... :unsure:

txdinghysailor

[quote name='InHisLove726' post='1943162' date='Aug 8 2009, 12:19 AM']You sound like my ex-boyfriend.... :unsure:[/quote]

I admire that man, whoever he is. First, he sounds like me, second, he's smart enough to be your "ex-boyfriend", not your "boyfriend". :P

InHisLove726

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1943167' date='Aug 7 2009, 11:23 PM']I admire that man, whoever he is. First, he sounds like me, second, he's smart enough to be your "ex-boyfriend", not your "boyfriend". :P[/quote]

WARNING!!!!!!!!

Get ready for an all out rumble people....

:boxer:

I broke up with him.... :annoyed:

Edited by InHisLove726

txdinghysailor

[quote name='InHisLove726' post='1943170' date='Aug 8 2009, 12:26 AM']WARNING!!!!!!!!

Get ready for an all out rumble people....

:boxer:

I broke up with him.... :annoyed:[/quote]

*offers branch of peace*

I was just messing with you.... ;)

As a sign of my goodwill, I'll let you carry the AK when we go to Somalia!

InHisLove726

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1943186' date='Aug 7 2009, 11:33 PM']*offers branch of peace*

I was just messing with you.... ;)

As a sign of my goodwill, I'll let you carry the AK when we go to Somalia![/quote]

We're cool, dude... ;)

And I graciously decline your offer. :D