txdinghysailor Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 I just figured out how to get to Mogadishu from JFK. I'm leaving Columbus Day. Anyone wanna come with me? Here's the itinerary: Depart JFK 1120 12OCT09 Emirates Flight EK204 Arrive Dubai International Airport 0805 13OCT09 Depart Dubai International Airport 0300 15OCT09 Daallo Flight D3 0189 Arrive Djibouti 0530 15OCT09 Depart Djibouti 0800 15OCT09 Daallo Flight D3 0158 Arrive Mogadishu 1130 15OCT09
txdinghysailor Posted August 8, 2009 Author Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='InHisLove726' post='1943135' date='Aug 7 2009, 11:48 PM']LOL, you are so insanely random... [/quote] I'm serious! The US dollar is accepted everywhere in the country, there's no police, army, or customs control people, no court system!!! we could become warlords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And anytime we wanted to leave the country we could just go rob a bunch of people, and use the cash to get tickets out of there! It's the new land of oppurtunity!
InHisLove726 Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1943137' date='Aug 7 2009, 10:52 PM']I'm serious! The US dollar is accepted everywhere in the country, there's no police, army, or customs control people, no court system!!! we could become warlords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And anytime we wanted to leave the country we could just go rob a bunch of people, and use the cash to get tickets out of there! It's the new land of oppurtunity![/quote] If I haven't said it before, you are weird.
txdinghysailor Posted August 8, 2009 Author Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='InHisLove726' post='1943140' date='Aug 7 2009, 11:56 PM'] If I haven't said it before, you are weird. [/quote] I'm not weird! I just wanna go somewhere where I can blow stuff up and shoot automatic weapons and not worry about politics and stuff! besides, I need to be a witness of Christ's Love to these people, right? Come on dude, you know you wanna come....
txdinghysailor Posted August 8, 2009 Author Posted August 8, 2009 (edited) [quote name='InHisLove726' post='1943146' date='Aug 8 2009, 12:05 AM'][/quote] dude. seriously. this is the oppurtunity of a lifetime to travel to a country that probably no one you know has been to, or will ever go to! And you'll be with an experienced, mature, well-balanced traveler who knows exactly what to do at all times, and has an excellent grasp of Arabic traditions and customs. Edited August 8, 2009 by txdinghysailor
CatherineM Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 You're going to end up on someone's dinner table.
txdinghysailor Posted August 8, 2009 Author Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1943157' date='Aug 8 2009, 12:13 AM']You're going to end up on someone's dinner table.[/quote] No I wouldn't! First of all, I'm a good shot. Second of all, I'm not afraid to set things on fire and blow things up. Third, I know the magic words...... "ALLAH AKHBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!"
InHisLove726 Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' post='1943157' date='Aug 7 2009, 11:13 PM']You're going to end up on someone's dinner table.[/quote] iawtc
InHisLove726 Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1943159' date='Aug 7 2009, 11:15 PM']No I wouldn't! First of all, I'm a good shot. Second of all, I'm not afraid to set things on fire and blow things up. Third, I know the magic words...... "ALLAH AKHBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!"[/quote] You sound like my ex-boyfriend....
txdinghysailor Posted August 8, 2009 Author Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='InHisLove726' post='1943162' date='Aug 8 2009, 12:19 AM']You sound like my ex-boyfriend.... [/quote] I admire that man, whoever he is. First, he sounds like me, second, he's smart enough to be your "ex-boyfriend", not your "boyfriend".
InHisLove726 Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 (edited) [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1943167' date='Aug 7 2009, 11:23 PM']I admire that man, whoever he is. First, he sounds like me, second, he's smart enough to be your "ex-boyfriend", not your "boyfriend". [/quote] WARNING!!!!!!!! Get ready for an all out rumble people.... I broke up with him.... Edited August 8, 2009 by InHisLove726
txdinghysailor Posted August 8, 2009 Author Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='InHisLove726' post='1943170' date='Aug 8 2009, 12:26 AM']WARNING!!!!!!!! Get ready for an all out rumble people.... I broke up with him.... [/quote] *offers branch of peace* I was just messing with you.... As a sign of my goodwill, I'll let you carry the AK when we go to Somalia!
InHisLove726 Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1943186' date='Aug 7 2009, 11:33 PM']*offers branch of peace* I was just messing with you.... As a sign of my goodwill, I'll let you carry the AK when we go to Somalia![/quote] We're cool, dude... And I graciously decline your offer.
txdinghysailor Posted August 8, 2009 Author Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='InHisLove726' post='1943191' date='Aug 8 2009, 12:35 AM']We're cool, dude... And I graciously decline your offer. [/quote] Rodg. Ok then, you want the grenades?
txdinghysailor Posted August 8, 2009 Author Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1943195' date='Aug 8 2009, 12:37 AM']Why on earth are you going to Somalia?[/quote] Why not?
InHisLove726 Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1943192' date='Aug 7 2009, 11:36 PM']Rodg. Ok then, you want the grenades?[/quote] Did you get dropped on your head as a baby?
txdinghysailor Posted August 8, 2009 Author Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='InHisLove726' post='1943200' date='Aug 8 2009, 12:40 AM']Did you get dropped on your head as a baby? [/quote] No, I jumped.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now