An Old School Catholic Message Board

Oh Nooos! What Happened To Hassan?!

Hassan

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1944639' date='Aug 9 2009, 06:12 PM']That's why seminarians have to study so much of it/

:rolleyes:[/quote]
Please complete your sentences with the proper punctuation.

This is your last warning.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1944637' date='Aug 9 2009, 07:10 PM']and why do the brits have Hassan? why would ANYone WANT Hassan?[/quote]

Prolly female British Nationalists.

How could they resist grabbing him up?

Sometimes being so charming and lovable has its drawbacks :sadwalk:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1944647' date='Aug 9 2009, 06:15 PM']Prolly female British Nationalists.

How could they resist grabbing him up?

Sometimes being so charming and lovable has its drawbacks :sadwalk:[/quote]
iono

british ladies don't seem THAT hard up to me.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1944648' date='Aug 9 2009, 07:16 PM']iono

british ladies don't seem THAT hard up to me.[/quote]

They are.

It's like they were looking for a quarter and found a diamond :yes:

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1944595' date='Aug 9 2009, 08:54 PM']I'm a math major. I used to think so too. And then I realized that EVERYTHING is philosophy. Even science. Science is merely applied philosophy.

You wouldn't be able to sail without a theoretical understanding of the relationship between the wind, waves, and the boat, would you? That's philosophy.[/quote]

That's not philosophy. That's science.

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1944654' date='Aug 9 2009, 07:19 PM']That's not philosophy. That's science.[/quote]

St. Albert the Great was a philosopher and a scientist. Aristotle was as well, for that matter.

Edited by Resurrexi

Deus te Amat

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1944654' date='Aug 9 2009, 08:19 PM']That's not philosophy. That's science.[/quote]

I said "theoretical understanding" meaning you could imagine scenarios in your head and how to react to each of them. That's philosophy.

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1944658' date='Aug 9 2009, 09:24 PM']I said "theoretical understanding" meaning you could imagine scenarios in your head and how to react to each of them. That's philosophy.[/quote]

Really? I thought that was just thinking ahead...

Deus te Amat

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1944665' date='Aug 9 2009, 08:32 PM']Really? I thought that was just thinking ahead...[/quote]

Anything with a "what if" scenario is philosophical because you are trying to find the truth in how the world works.

Edited by Deus_te_Amat

Deus te Amat

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1944671' date='Aug 9 2009, 08:36 PM']maybe DtA has you?[/quote]

Why would I want Hassan? What would I do with him? :huh:

Deus te Amat

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1944677' date='Aug 9 2009, 08:40 PM']iono, what would you do to him?[/quote]

I'm not sure. Torturing is out, cuz pretty sure I'd poke him and he'd fold. I can't stand whimpering. :unsure:

I'd probably send him to you're house, MIKo. He's the perfect WMD. :evil:

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1944675' date='Aug 9 2009, 07:39 PM']Why would I want Hassan? What would I do with him? :huh:[/quote]

Stay chaste!

:mellow:

I already told Hassan that he is welcome here.. and now that i am in PA, he is even closer.

We could discuss world politics, philosphy, religion, theoretical math specializing in sigma-compounded quarks...all while enjoying a hearty, yet spicy and elegant merlot or pinot noir on my patio overlooking the Ohio River as the sun sets.

or maybe just grab some pizza..... i have a feeling he is from simple-folk.