Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='Apr 2 2004, 10:42 PM'] I can't stand that show. But I know quite a few large Catholic families (8 or more children) who are "musical families", meaning all of the kids are good musicians, some even have a family band. I think that is really cool. If I ever have kids I would like to teach them music from an early age. [/quote]
One of my good friends is the oldest of 9 (8 girls and 1 boy!). Her dad is the leader of their family band -- and all the kids sing or play instruments in it!

WCC_Catholic
Posted

i have a large extended family but i want a large fam when i get married. i want to adopt some

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...