An Old School Catholic Message Board

Abortion Included In "obama-care"

eagle_eye222001

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='faithfulrock3r' post='1948250' date='Aug 13 2009, 04:32 PM']Hey defender of the faith you might try being a little more courteous, or charitable, in your responses. Even if you no longer agree with the other people in this topic, you once did, if I'm not mistaken, so you must understand where they're coming from. Believe me, every time i meet an atheist/liberal whatev all i want to do is trash him till he runs home crying to his mother. It's not easy, but I try my best to restrain myself. Veritas in Caritate, that kind of thing

Anyways you raised a good point tho, what is a faithful Catholic supposed to do if our tax dollars start funding abortions? That seems like pretty solid grounds for refusing to pay taxes, leading to a pleasant stay in prison. Anybody else have any insight into this topic?[/quote]
Thanks for the concern. However, I'm not the only one with harsh words.

If either they or I can't take the heat, we know where the door is.

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='faithfulrock3r' post='1948250' date='Aug 13 2009, 06:32 PM']....Anyways you raised a good point tho, what is a faithful Catholic supposed to do if our tax dollars start funding abortions? That seems like pretty solid grounds for refusing to pay taxes, leading to a pleasant stay in prison. Anybody else have any insight into this topic?[/quote]

Start a new thread topic on this.

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/lord+of+the+rings+3+soundtrack-the+return+of+the+king+(featuring+sir+james+galway)/track/the+black+gate+opens+(album+version)"]Lord Of The Rings 3 Soundtrack-The Return Of The King (Featuring Sir James Galway) - The Black Gate Opens (Album Version)[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

faithfulrock3r

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1948290' date='Aug 13 2009, 08:26 PM']Start a new thread topic on this.[/quote]
yeah i was thinking about that. will do

[quote name='Macies' post='1948193' date='Aug 13 2009, 04:19 PM'][snip]

My only solution for this leadership prayer. I hope and pray the American people (and those we influence) will reject wholeheartedly his evil plans.

Would it be going too far to say I feel he is in league with satan? (While meant as a wink, I am actually serious.)

Macies

revised due to typos, written in a hasty rampage![/quote]

Welcome to phatmass Macies!

I share many of your thoughts. Although I am Canadien (please don't hold that against me), I remain concerned for all lives. And also, what goes on in the states has a tendency to overflow into Canada (though Canada seems more advanced in the culture of death than the states, the US pack a bigger wallet in all areas).

I'll say it again, things will get far worse before they get better. Stand tall, stand strong and be faithful (and a little prayer doesn't hurt either).

Brother Adam

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1948212' date='Aug 13 2009, 06:44 PM']Did classes take up more than 40+ hours a week?[/quote]

Don't feed the trolls :topsy:

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Brother Adam' post='1948754' date='Aug 14 2009, 10:20 AM']Don't feed the trolls :topsy:[/quote]
And if you do, feed it Adam :topsy: