An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dear Phatmass

Hassan

[quote name='QuoteMan' post='1949293' date='Aug 14 2009, 10:31 PM']Right you are. Did I ever tell you my cousin is the All-Powerfull Ruler of Venus?[/quote]

Only the Holy and Undivided Trinity is omnipotent.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1949307' date='Aug 14 2009, 10:43 PM']Only the Holy and Undivided Trinity is omnipotent.[/quote]

But I'm not a triune of persons :huh:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1949312' date='Aug 14 2009, 10:46 PM']I really don't find that funny.[/quote]
*tap* *tap* *tap*

Is this mike on?

Tough crowd tonight :unsure:

Edited by Hassan

VeniteAdoremus

Oh, I wouldn't worry about the tulips, Hassan. I know they're originally Turkish, so they won't be a problem for you.

Wooden shoes, however...

[img]http://ivo.nu/albums/chantal_europe/klomp.sized.jpg[/img]

VeniteAdoremus

I can tell from personal experience that being smacked in the head with a clog is not a nice feeling.

Before you get worried, no, it didn't do any lasting damage.

That was already taken care of when the stork dropped me before my dad put on his glasses. Note to unborn children of this world: DO NOT GET BORN AT FIVE IN THE MORNING.

But, Hassan, I appreciate that you don't want me to leave... and I'm glad I was right when I thought abuse and name-calling would be the way to your heart :love:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1949488' date='Aug 15 2009, 05:01 AM']But, Hassan, I appreciate that you don't want me to leave... and I'm glad I was right when I thought abuse and name-calling would be the way to your heart :love:[/quote]

He's painfully transparent, isn't he? :)

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1949312' date='Aug 14 2009, 09:46 PM']I really don't find that funny.[/quote]
you're about obtuse as a line.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1949602' date='Aug 15 2009, 11:10 AM']He's painfully transparent, isn't he? :)[/quote]

:yes:

This is why to this day MadamV is a dear friend. ^_^

<_<