An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dear Phatmass

Hassan

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1949660' date='Aug 15 2009, 01:49 PM']from what i hear, she is MORE than JUST a friend......[/quote]

If you drink enough alcohol any woman is attractive and charming :idontknow:

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1949488' date='Aug 15 2009, 05:01 AM']I can tell from personal experience that being smacked in the head with a clog is not a nice feeling.

Before you get worried, no, it didn't do any lasting damage.

That was already taken care of when the stork dropped me before my dad put on his glasses. Note to unborn children of this world: DO NOT GET BORN AT FIVE IN THE MORNING.[/quote]

I was born at 2:00AM and nothing happened to me.

Of course when I was two or so I was chewing on a pencil and ended up chocking on the eraser when it came of. Depriving my brain of vital oxygen for several minutes.

There don't seem to be any lasting effects though :unsure:

[quote]But, Hassan, I appreciate that you don't want me to leave.[/quote]

What? Please. Like I care :rolleyes:

:sadder:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1949663' date='Aug 15 2009, 11:55 AM']I was born at 2:00AM and nothing happened to me.

Of course when I was two or so I was chewing on a pencil and ended up chocking on the eraser when it came of. Depriving my brain of vital oxygen for several minutes.[/quote]
was the pencil ok?

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Hassan' post='1949663' date='Aug 15 2009, 08:55 PM']:sadder:[/quote]

:grouphug:

If you're [i]really[/i] nice to my sister she might metaphorically and hilariously bite your head off ever so often. Then you don't have to miss me.

[quote name='VeniteAdoremus' post='1949671' date='Aug 15 2009, 02:05 PM']:grouphug:

If you're [i]really[/i] nice to my sister she might metaphorically and hilariously bite your head off ever so often. Then you don't have to miss me.[/quote]

I don't see her much. I do remember something very funny she said about the Pre-Socratic philosophers once. :unsure:

VeniteAdoremus

[quote name='Hassan' post='1949674' date='Aug 15 2009, 09:10 PM']I don't see her much. I do remember something very funny she said about the Pre-Socratic philosophers once. :unsure:[/quote]

:yes: that's her :))