An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which State Should I Move To In Two Weeks?

The Bus Station

The Bus Station

I'm going to one of four colleges in one of four states in the next two weeks. Decide.

New Hampshire :snowman:

North Carolina :smokey:

Georgia :fisherman:

Florida :sailing:

:help:

Marie-Therese

Before answering I would need to know which schools you were considering.

It'd probably be between NC and GA, knowing the schools. I would offer you a serious, non-goofy opinion. :yes: I have a lot of close friends in NC and lived in GA for many years, graduated from college in GA. So I'm familiar. I also know quite a bit about FL, my fiance's family is all from south Florida area. Only one I don't know is New Hampshire, but I have lived in New England.

Archaeology cat

Looking purely at States, I'd go with either NC or GA. I lived in FL for 5 years, but wouldn't choose to live there again. That's just me, though.

The Bus Station

Well I already live in NC I'd just be moving to a different city :ninja:

To answer all your questions:

New Hampshire: Thomas More College of Liberal Arts (This is would be my top choice, though they have barely any money to offer me. My dad went to Magdalen, Arch. Cat :) )

North Carolina: Belmont Abbey College (This may be my best bet in the end... and it's in Charlotte which is totally rad)

Georgia: Southern Catholic College (I've already enrolled, but some stuff has come up and it looks like I'm probably not going there anymore so I applied to these other schools just this week)

Florida: Ave Maria University (It looks like it'll be between this and Belmont Abbey... in terms of academics and spiritual life AMU is more attractive, but BA is closer and is still a good school).

Ultimately it will depend on who gives me the most $$$, which is going to be either Ave Maria or Belmont Abbey. I put this in the lame board so it would be less serious :topsy:

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1949644' date='Aug 15 2009, 01:23 PM']Well I already live in and it's in Charlotte which is totally rad)[/quote]

:no:

[quote name='The Bus Station' post='1949650' date='Aug 15 2009, 12:33 PM']Let me guess... you're from Raleigh. <_<[/quote]

No, G Vegas. However I live near Raleigh during the school year.

I have stayed over many nights in that city as I travel around by state and I am not a fan

Not as bad a Greensboro though <_<

Edited by Hassan

The Bus Station
:yes: My sister lives in Gboro. I've never been a fan either... it's kind of scary :unsure:

ps. I live in the Dash :ninja: we could go get Starbux and make everyone on Phatmass so jealous. Edited by The Bus Station