An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which State Should I Move To In Two Weeks?

The Bus Station

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1949605' date='Aug 15 2009, 12:14 PM']Before answering I would need to know which schools you were considering.

It'd probably be between NC and GA, knowing the schools. I would offer you a serious, non-goofy opinion. :yes: I have a lot of close friends in NC and lived in GA for many years, graduated from college in GA. So I'm familiar. I also know quite a bit about FL, my fiance's family is all from south Florida area. Only one I don't know is New Hampshire, but I have lived in New England.[/quote]
Where did you go? :ninja:

I'd say New Hampshire or North Carolina.

Marie-Therese

Yeah, I'd go with NC.

I happen to like Charlotte AND the triangle area. Have friends in both. Still thinking about moving up there someday.

dauntingknight

I know this is not one of the choices but, Missouri has the one of the best Eniginering collages in the country....

"Missouri University of Science and technology" a.k.a "Rolla"

If you want to go into enginering :D

InHisLove726

I live in Florida, and I don't recommend living here during the summer. It gets upwards to about 96 degrees (it feels hotter) around this time of year. Plus, we have hurricane season coming up. :(

If I picked a state, I would say North Carolina, especially in the mountains. I love it up there. :)

Northern Georgia isn't too bad (around Clayton and Dillard area). They have mountains too. It's nice and cool there, most of the time.

Edited by InHisLove726

The Bus Station

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1950201' date='Aug 15 2009, 11:23 PM']If you come to Florida the first mango smoothie is on me. :mellow:[/quote]

I'm going to hold you to that. Seriously.

:mellow: