An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Does M I Kolbe Fear

MIKolbe

IcePrincessKRS

I think I should be seeing him around the 25th, and he's supposed to graduate on the 28th.... as long as he passes and gets his "Go" during the field training exercise. If he gets a "No Go" he has to recycle FL phase so it would be a few weeks longer. But that's not going to happen. :mellow:

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1951327' date='Aug 17 2009, 04:29 PM']I think I should be seeing him around the 25th, and he's supposed to graduate on the 28th.... as long as he passes and gets his "Go" during the field training exercise. If he gets a "No Go" he has to recycle FL phase so it would be a few weeks longer. But that's not going to happen. :mellow:[/quote]
I'm sure he has ample motivation to pass and get home to his wife and kids. ;)

IcePrincessKRS

Yeah, during Phase 2 he got graded on a night patrol (he was leading the patrol) with 46 wet, tired, hungry men. His night vision goggles broke, his comms broke, they had an "ambush" that they had to defeat, and had to set up their patrol base; all this trudging around was done up a mountain side for 4 kilometers in the rain. I think he can handle some swamps. haha