An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Feel Like I Want To Yell At God.

missionseeker

missionseeker

Cuz... I don't know what I am doing or why I am here. I know that I should be here, because I am only here through some sort of grand Divine Intervention.

I sometimes want to yell because I was at a place with mountains, and seasons, taking five or six classes and working ten hours a week and could have graduated with about 7K in debt. Now I am in a swamp taking 12 classes and working 25 hours a week and will still have almost 20K in debt.

I try to keep in mind that there were problems - big ones - there and that helps, but at the same time, I wonder why. It's hard to keep working when you have no clue what you are working FOR. I still have problems with being hit on by creepy guys. Not like the stalker. Just.. :sadwalk:

And on top of that, he gave me a boyfriend (and I don't know what I'd do without him and am really grateful for him) but he's 1500 miles away in Canada :weep: and I don't even know when I'll see him next. We're hoping for Thanksgiving, but in my family, things rarely happen as they are planned. My family was supposed to go on the road with Dad about two years ago. THey are finally going to be able to now. So it's really hard for me to think that for sure I have a definite idea of when I'll see him next. And I guess this is stupid and petty, but lots of people around me are being reunited and it just .. i am just jealous. *sigh.

I hate feeling lost. Maybe it was just a really bad weekend.

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='07 September 2009 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1252375354' post='1963067']
It's okay to yell at God, because I'm sure He has a mute button.
[/quote]
Yeah, it's called "lightning".

Thy Geekdom Come

I've felt this way many times. Adoration...don't say anything, just sit and breathe...usually helps give me perspective.

[quote name='Winchester' date='07 September 2009 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1252375417' post='1963069']
Yeah, it's called "lightning".
[/quote]
I busted out at that one.
Thanks for garnering me weird looks, slappywag. <_<

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='07 September 2009 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1252375433' post='1963070']
And there is nothing harder to get rid of than divine earwax.
[/quote]
forget divine earwax, the regular stuff is bad enough :mellow:

The Bus Station

[quote name='rachael' date='07 September 2009 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1252375638' post='1963076']
forget divine earwax, the regular stuff is bad enough :mellow:
[/quote]

ikr <_<

Ditto to what Raphael said -- Adoration :yes: