dUSt Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 Please reply to this thread when you have the book and are ready to start reading. We'll begin the discussion after about five or more people respond.
the_rev Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 Hey Dust, I'm getting the book from the library, but someone has it checked out! On monday I'm gonna call St. Catherines and see if they have that book and have my mom stop and get it! So I may be good and ready to go by Tuesday, or later!
Theoketos Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 I have the book and am hidding it from these evil geese that try and eat it all the time. I once had to hide in a cave to keep it away from them.
thicke Posted April 4, 2004 Posted April 4, 2004 My mom has my copy up in Nashville. I stop by the bookstore today or tomorrow to get another.
homeschoolmom Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 I'm halfway done already... It's a library book, so I gotta return it soon...
grapeape Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 Got it and ready to start reading maybe this time i will finish reading it, i believe this is the third time that i am attempting to read this book IHL
Lil Red Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 i am waiting for my copy I bought from bookcloseouts.com
PassionistF Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 I'm in ...... halfway through my second read. Peace
Jake Huether Posted April 5, 2004 Posted April 5, 2004 I've read it, but I want to contribute to any discussion that comes from it.
immaculata Posted April 6, 2004 Posted April 6, 2004 [quote name='Jake Huether' date='Apr 5 2004, 02:02 PM'] I've read it, but I want to contribute to any discussion that comes from it. [/quote] ditto. Though I might just sit back and observe, too
-I---Love Posted April 6, 2004 Posted April 6, 2004 hold up a few days plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I gots to find a copy - hey al can I borrow urs???? please hold till like Tuesday at least ??? If we wanna make this work let's not start in a hurry k?!!!!!
dUSt Posted April 6, 2004 Author Posted April 6, 2004 The cool thing about this book is that it's split up into three distinct sections. Perfect for three separate posts. I'm going to start reading, and post the threads for discussion sometime next week.
Theoketos Posted April 6, 2004 Posted April 6, 2004 So I really enjoy Scott Hahn, but... I have this prof who studies under him and Teaches and speaks thusly in a similar manner so when I read Dr. Hahn I hear Dr. Sri.
Theoketos Posted April 6, 2004 Posted April 6, 2004 Some one should write Dr. Hahn and invite him to partcipate... *looks at mods*
Sojourner Posted April 6, 2004 Posted April 6, 2004 Ooo, I have this book, and I just got it back from my friend, so I'm in ...
Birgitta Noel Posted April 6, 2004 Posted April 6, 2004 Also waiting for mine from Bookcloseouts.com......
Margarite Posted April 6, 2004 Posted April 6, 2004 Somebody out there is hording all the books. :angry: I've been to three different bookstors and they say, "oh, we run out of it". I'm going to try the library now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now