Apotheoun Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBcb-dvGhEM[/media]
Apotheoun Posted March 6, 2010 Posted March 6, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSqkdcT25ss[/media]
KnightofChrist Posted March 8, 2010 Posted March 8, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmcCzB8fwLo[/media]
Not A Mallard Posted March 8, 2010 Posted March 8, 2010 Some amazing music here [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcNFFP1dLJ0&feature=player_embedded[/media]
Not A Mallard Posted March 8, 2010 Posted March 8, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrMmGBaLdMQ&feature=player_embedded[/media]
Not A Mallard Posted March 8, 2010 Posted March 8, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlOhC1MiVTQ&feature=player_embedded[/media]
Laudate_Dominum Posted March 9, 2010 Posted March 9, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEWswHtQUkc[/media]
Apotheoun Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK3hjFQxysE[/media]
Apotheoun Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJXyYLOM8_4[/media] I used this song and the one I posted above in some videos I made about a year ago.
Hilde Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzxkOb8gi-U[/media]
Not A Mallard Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVsijmCFs50&feature=player_embedded[/media]
Apotheoun Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl-CRqMaX5c[/media]
Not A Mallard Posted March 17, 2010 Posted March 17, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Duwy2Y1MpiU&feature=player_embedded[/media]
laetitia crucis Posted March 17, 2010 Posted March 17, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD1QD7zvkQw[/media]
Jaime Posted March 18, 2010 Posted March 18, 2010 [media][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23eimVLAQ2c"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=23eimVLAQ2c[/url][/media]
laetitia crucis Posted March 18, 2010 Posted March 18, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='17 March 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1268874178' post='2074907'] [media][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23eimVLAQ2c"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=23eimVLAQ2c[/url][/media] [/quote] Whoa... I am oddly fascinated by this. [i]Cannot...stop... staring at the larvae[/i]. I want to see the third one. *adds "Bot Fly Infestation" to Purgatory purification*
Jaime Posted March 18, 2010 Posted March 18, 2010 [quote name='laetitia crucis' date='17 March 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1268877168' post='2074925'] Whoa... I am oddly fascinated by this. [i]Cannot...stop... staring at the larvae[/i]. I want to see the third one. *adds "Bot Fly Infestation" to Purgatory purification* [/quote] I KNOW!! I've watched a few of these tonight!! I'm waiting for Laudate Dominum to watch it. For some reason I think he and Winchester will get a kick out of it!
laetitia crucis Posted March 18, 2010 Posted March 18, 2010 [quote name='hot stuff' date='18 March 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1268883078' post='2074979'] I KNOW!! I've watched a few of these tonight!! I'm waiting for Laudate Dominum to watch it. For some reason I think he and Winchester will get a kick out of it! [/quote] I plan on watching more Bot Fly infestations and removals tomorrow. Why, oh why, do I enjoy seeing and learning of such disturbing things??? It's SO FASCINATING!!! I checked out the website that video mentions at the end. The Bot Flies have SPIKES on them... that poor, poor man. [i]If[/i] he was good, practicing Catholic, I am certain that infestation [i]had[/i] to get him out of purgatory, at least for a few years.
laetitia crucis Posted March 18, 2010 Posted March 18, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNDG7WPtVO4&feature=player_embedded[/media] Watching all these Bot Fly videos makes me want to avoid going to Central America or South America.
laetitia crucis Posted March 18, 2010 Posted March 18, 2010 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQWgUht-ObI&feature=player_embedded[/media] Whooooa. This is [b]worse [/b]than the Bot Fly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now