Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Youtube Videos You've Seen Recently


Recommended Posts

laetitia crucis
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao4a6UmfRts&feature=player_embedded[/media]

:lol_pound:

laetitia crucis
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLvGPNfxUm8&feature=player_embedded[/media]
:o

Not A Mallard
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RmyNqxxjpc&feature=channel[/media]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sps6C9u7ras[/media]

Not A Mallard
Posted (edited)

the only movie I'm looking forward to this year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfCG8fMy9Sw

Edited by Not A Mallard
laetitia crucis
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-Rfb3iIWck[/media]

laetitia crucis
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OO4p2F1m2c[/media]

:woot:

laetitia crucis
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gsXVfl4IMc&feature=player_embedded[/media]

:sadder: <-- happy tears :love:

laetitia crucis
Posted

This makes me miss high school. I [i]heart[/i] Frank Ticheli.

I played mallet percussion on this piece -- it was SO much fun! :woot: (However, one has to envy that awesome low brass part. It totally RAWKS. And that to-die-for clarinet solo!!!!)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGNFYRld1wE[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3JHY5DzskI[/media]

Oh man, the memories! I love this piece!!!

:love:

I really wish there was a religious order that had a really good wind ensemble or symphony orchestra as part of their charism/apostolate. :sadder: :weep:

laetitia crucis
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jNVK9TqLRY&feature=player_embedded[/media]

:woot:

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe5kVw9JsYI&NR=1[/media]

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvridy2d6uk[/media]

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

Sup Brothers and sisters , may the peace of our lord and saviour christ jesus rest in your hearts in that the holy spirit may descend upon you and renew your minds... unsure how to pop you tube ditties on here, but i found a cool flow on youtube if you ain't heard him already, Humble T.I.P lets go get em, ECU MEN ICAL, mind heart body and soul

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0j97RhZUQ[/media]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='24 April 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1272159599' post='2099473']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0j97RhZUQ[/media]
[/quote]
Haha! So true. There is even an R2D2 floating in the debris around Vulcan when the Enterprise first arrives. Abrams is on the record as saying that he preferred Star Wars to Star Trek growing up. hahaha.

Somewhat in defense of the movie I would say that the majority of movies these days follow cookie cutter patterns. I've even seen other movies compared to Star Wars in just this way. Makes you wonder.

Archaeology cat
Posted (edited)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUusX1Js6R0[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ8j5GeqWEM[/media]
My son is obsessed with the here fishy, fishy, fishy sketch, and with Cookie Monster. Thus we watch these a lot.

Edited by Archaeology cat
Posted

JMJ
I love this song :-) [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img]



[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oLTmZKfjPQ[/media]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdX_OBUeHb4[/media]

Posted

JMJ
That was disturbing, but WIN! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img] [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/P.gif[/img]

Apotheoun
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doWOdB1d0mg[/media]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...