CatherineM Posted September 22, 2009 Posted September 22, 2009 I got my walking in today. It was too hot to do it outside, so I walked in Walmart. After the third lap around, I think one of the store detectives started following me.
Saint Therese Posted September 22, 2009 Posted September 22, 2009 You should have started following him.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 22, 2009 Posted September 22, 2009 [quote name='Saint Therese' date='22 September 2009 - 05:30 PM' timestamp='1253658619' post='1971196'] I just bought a new pair of shoes and they seem to work pretty good. I did get blisters on the back of my heel. I've started putting band aids on my heel before I go walking, which seems to do the trick. [/quote] That'll pass when they're broken in.
The Bus Station Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 [quote name='fidei defensor' date='22 September 2009 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1253658531' post='1971195'] I eat cookies and sit at my computer. I weigh 145 lbs. [/quote] +1 'cept I'm 140
littleflower+JMJ Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 [quote name='fidei defensor' date='22 September 2009 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1253658531' post='1971195'] I eat cookies and sit at my computer. I weigh 145 lbs. [/quote] Okay this is funny. So unexpected about the cookie thing. And what happened about sharing?
Fidei Defensor Posted September 23, 2009 Posted September 23, 2009 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='22 September 2009 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1253673899' post='1971293'] Okay this is funny. So unexpected about the cookie thing. And what happened about sharing? [/quote] It's hard to share something I've already eaten the whole package of
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now