An Old School Catholic Message Board

Chuck Norris

Guest Servant of Divine

Guest Servant of Divine

So Chuck Norris went told me to only fly the 13-star orginal American flag. Or if we must fly the current 50 Star Spangled Banner we must first stain with tea. What are your thoughts?

Eventually, I plan to have a flag pole in my yard with two flags. The Canadien flag and the Vatican flag.

I'll be placing the Vatican flag higher than the Canadien one. Can't wait to hear the comments from the nieghbors.

My husband got comments from the NASA team he was with at the South Pole when he flew the Vatican flag. That's the one he got to present to John Paul II.

[quote name='CatherineM' date='25 September 2009 - 01:27 PM' timestamp='1253899657' post='1972634']
My husband got comments from the NASA team he was with at the South Pole when he flew the Vatican flag. That's the one he got to present to John Paul II.
[/quote]

What were the comments?

[quote name='Varg' date='25 September 2009 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1253910414' post='1972688']
*awaits inevitable alluvion of Chuck Norris jokes*
[/quote]
They say Chuck Norris gets so tired of Chuck Norris jokes, he can and will roundhouse kick you in the face just for thinking about them.

But yeah, I'm sure flag staining is desecration. At least the Current 50-star. Ignore Chuck Norris. Jesus owns him any day.

[quote name='Didacus' date='25 September 2009 - 12:34 PM' timestamp='1253900060' post='1972638']
What were the comments?
[/quote]
[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3117/3153985861_e54ae8f369_m.jpg[/img]

Must have been something funny, because this Cardinal is laughing his head off.

[quote name='Didacus' date='25 September 2009 - 12:23 PM' timestamp='1253899406' post='1972632']
Eventually, I plan to have a flag pole in my yard with two flags. The Canadien flag and the Vatican flag.

I'll be placing the Vatican flag higher than the Canadien one. Can't wait to hear the comments from the nieghbors.
[/quote]
:woot: Can I take this idea from you?

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='25 September 2009 - 07:45 PM' timestamp='1253922343' post='1972768']
:woot: Can I take this idea from you?
[/quote]
Us Canadians (Canadiens) should start this trend.