An Old School Catholic Message Board

Chuck Norris

Guest Servant of Divine

my thoughts...
chuck norris doesn't sleep, he waits

my other thoughts, why hasn't this already broken out into a session of chuck norris jokes?

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='25 September 2009 - 10:16 PM' timestamp='1253931417' post='1972827']
Us Canadians (Canadiens) should start this trend.
[/quote]
Canadien.

My dad met Chuck Norris. He's a short man.

[quote name='Varg' date='25 September 2009 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1253910414' post='1972688']
*awaits inevitable alluvion of Chuck Norris jokes*
[/quote]

*awaits return of the Chuck Norris header just because of this thread*

Someone explain to me what Chuck Norris jokes are all about. I don't get it. :idontknow:

Are they like Kanye West jokes, where he just did something stupid and it's immortalized forever?

And is this thing about the flag a joke or did he really say that?

*sigh* Watch "Walker Texas Ranger". It's a mellowdramatic show with lots of rediculous fight scenes where Mr. Norris pwns a lot. That's where all the jokes come from. The Chuck Norris header is from the lore of PM of olde (actually, 2007 I think...)

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='25 September 2009 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1253940400' post='1972871']
The Chuck Norris header is from the lore of PM of olde (actually, 2007 I think...)
[/quote]

:blink: You mean like, where the vatican stairs header is now? or the generic catholic phorum header? That used to be chuck norris? :blink:

:bigshock: wow. alot happened around here the past 3 years. I don't wanna know. Do I?

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='25 September 2009 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1253940400' post='1972871']
*sigh* Watch "Walker Texas Ranger". It's a mellowdramatic show with lots of rediculous fight scenes where Mr. Norris pwns a lot. That's where all the jokes come from. The Chuck Norris header is from the lore of PM of olde (actually, 2007 I think...)
[/quote]
Clint Eastwood is way cooler. :)