An Old School Catholic Message Board

Jan Hus

Resurrexi

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

thessalonian

Stormstopper,

You are hillarious. Have you never read a book on logic. Do you have a clue of what a false dichtomy is? You clearly don't because in the other thread I said imputed and infused righteousness need not be dichotomouse and you boldly proclaimed some statement by the Vatican on imputed righteousness being true. YOU MADE MY POINT YOU SILLY PERSON YOU. Now you claim that any two beliefs you choose to put together should not be dichotomous. Like gay and straight marriage. This is silly to say the least. It's like saying that I am saying the sun rises in the east and the sun rises in the west can both be true because of what I have said regarding false dichotomies. You are only making yourself look silly. So often I find protestants unable to understand and use proper logic. It's sad. Likely there are underlying mental issues that are the cause.

Another thing. If someone annoys me sending me comments, I'd either ignore them or make my own comments back.

Did this man not go to elementary school?

[quote name='Winchester' date='06 October 2009 - 07:29 AM' timestamp='1254835793' post='1979060']
I haven't read the council totally, but I'm guessing you left out some important chunks--they're usually not so succinct, anyway. And you like to proof-text. Which is disonest, BTW.[/quote]
No, he did not leave anything important out of the quotation itself; instead, he simply quoted a session of the council that Roman Catholics believe is not canonically binding.

Edited by Apotheoun