Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just saw the posted results of the MN bar and I passed!! I haven't been sworn in yet, blah blah blah ... but I never have to take the exam again!!

:woot:

:yahoo:

Posted

[quote]Action failed: You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day[/quote]

Laudate_Dominum
Posted

[quote name='Terra Firma' date='08 October 2009 - 09:48 AM' timestamp='1255009680' post='1980803']
I just saw the posted results of the MN bar and I passed!! I haven't been sworn in yet, blah blah blah ... but I never have to take the exam again!!

:woot:

:yahoo:
[/quote]
Wow!! That is so awesome! :yahoo:

Posted

Thanks for the thought, NA. :))

Posted

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='08 October 2009 - 09:51 AM' timestamp='1255009868' post='1980805']
Wow!! That is so awesome! :yahoo:
[/quote]
I know!!! I am completely stoked.

I had nightmares about it last night, that I didn't pass and had to retake it in Feb. with a brand new baby ... SO glad that didn't happen!!

Marie-Therese
Posted

Congrats Terra!!! Licensure and a new baby...how wonderful. I know what a relief it is to pass the boards and never have to take it again! Mine is in nursing, of course, and not law, but I think that feeling of relief is the same. :)


:hugs: for you!

Archaeology cat
Posted
:yahoo: Congratulations!
missionseeker
Posted
:yahoo: !!!!!!
Laudate_Dominum
Posted
:yahoo: Congratulations!
Laudate_Dominum
Posted
:yahoo: Congratulations!
Posted

One of my buddies and former roomies is named Esquire.

I was asked if he was gay.

Huh? Cuz of what his mom named him when he was 0 years old?

Posted

[quote name='Paddington' date='08 October 2009 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1255019572' post='1980887']
One of my buddies and former roomies is named Esquire.

I was asked if he was gay.

Huh? Cuz of what his mom named him when he was 0 years old?
[/quote]

[i]Is[/i] he gay?

Posted

[quote name='Terra Firma' date='08 October 2009 - 07:48 AM' timestamp='1255009680' post='1980803']
I just saw the posted results of the MN bar and I passed!! I haven't been sworn in yet, blah blah blah ... but I never have to take the exam again!!

:woot:

:yahoo:
[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
this post deserves some dancing bananas:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Posted

[quote name='T-Bone _' date='08 October 2009 - 01:35 PM' timestamp='1255019723' post='1980888']
[i]Is[/i] he gay?
[/quote]

No. He's literally a breeder. Him and his hot wife.

Posted

BTW: Congrats on the bar.

Posted

Thanks everyone! I've been telling all my friends to have celebratory drinks on my behalf. :)) :cheers:

Posted

[quote name='Paddington' date='08 October 2009 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1255019866' post='1980894']
No. He's literally a breeder. Him and his hot wife.
[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
?? is that his profession - a livestock breeder? or are you using the derogatory term for people who have babies?

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' date='08 October 2009 - 04:47 PM' timestamp='1255031267' post='1981085']
+J.M.J.+
?? is that his profession - a livestock breeder? or are you using the derogatory term for people who have babies?
[/quote]

Neither.

I didn't think of it as derogatory.

I'll try not to say that one again. Sorry. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...