Lil Red Posted October 8, 2009 Posted October 8, 2009 [quote name='Paddington' date='08 October 2009 - 01:52 PM' timestamp='1255031566' post='1981091'] Neither. I didn't think of it as derogatory. I'll try not to say that one again. Sorry. [/quote] +J.M.J.+ it's okay. i've had people though ask me if i'm going to keep 'breeding' or if i'm done 'breeding' now that i have a boy and a girl.
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 8, 2009 Posted October 8, 2009 [quote name='Lil Red' date='08 October 2009 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1255031965' post='1981099'] +J.M.J.+ it's okay. i've had people though ask me if i'm going to keep 'breeding' or if i'm done 'breeding' now that i have a boy and a girl. [/quote] [i]Kevin, get a plate.[/i]
cmotherofpirl Posted October 8, 2009 Posted October 8, 2009 T.aco and cheesecake party hosted by the mods!!!
Nihil Obstat Posted October 8, 2009 Posted October 8, 2009 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='08 October 2009 - 03:04 PM' timestamp='1255032263' post='1981103'] T.aco and cheesecake party hosted by the mods!!! [/quote] Thanks a lot. I wasn't hungry before I read that.
rkwright Posted October 8, 2009 Posted October 8, 2009 hey! way to go! now go get sworn in and try some cases!
CatherineM Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 That's great. I definitely understand the feelings you are going through. So who are you going to sue first?
T-Bone _ Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' date='08 October 2009 - 06:39 PM' timestamp='1255048768' post='1981337'] That's great. I definitely understand the feelings you are going through. So who are you going to sue first? [/quote] Probably me.
Sojourner Posted October 9, 2009 Author Posted October 9, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' date='08 October 2009 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1255048768' post='1981337'] That's great. I definitely understand the feelings you are going through. So who are you going to sue first? [/quote] Yeah I am still getting used to actually having passed. It is weird. You wait for two of the longest months of your life, which all comes down to a single page of paper. It's crazy. I'll probably end up suing debt collectors, but I am not sure who I'll start with. I want the first one to be special.
eagle_eye222001 Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 [quote name='Terra Firma' date='09 October 2009 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1255066141' post='1981551'] Yeah I am still getting used to actually having passed. It is weird. You wait for two of the longest months of your life, which all comes down to a single page of paper. It's crazy. I'll probably end up suing debt collectors, but I am not sure who I'll start with. I want the first one to be special. [/quote] Go after the government. Congratulations on passing!
homeschoolmom Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 Debt collectors do a valuable service for our society. You could name your baby "Esquire"... but the name you told me you are leaning towards is TONS cooler. When I saw this thread, I first thought of the magazine... I'm too tired to be online...
T-Bone _ Posted October 10, 2009 Posted October 10, 2009 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='09 October 2009 - 06:19 AM' timestamp='1255090793' post='1981595'] You could name your baby "Esquire"... but the name you told me you are leaning towards is TONS cooler. [/quote] Must be "Travis"
MissyP89 Posted October 10, 2009 Posted October 10, 2009 You know, Terra, Phil and I were just talking last night about someone in his life failing the bar, and the conversation gravitated to you and if you had gotten your results (yeah, we're nerds, we talk about this place like phamily ). SO HAPPY to hear the news!!! Congrats!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now