CatherineM Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 So is this going to turn into a proposal thread?
RemnantRules Posted October 14, 2009 Author Posted October 14, 2009 I really like the smell one! Def. love the smell of my wife
StColette Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Winchester' date='14 October 2009 - 12:18 PM' timestamp='1255537134' post='1985131'] Because suffering is redemptory. [/quote] ROFLLLLL!
jeffpugh Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='14 October 2009 - 12:15 PM' timestamp='1255536928' post='1985127'] I really like the smell one! Def. love the smell of my wife [/quote] My girlfriend smells pretty.
Sojourner Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 I think my husband smells wonderful too ... even when he is sweaty and grubby.
missionseeker Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='14 October 2009 - 11:01 AM' timestamp='1255536062' post='1985118'] Maybe. [/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 I know that there have been Phatmass couples who got engaged... but have any of them, maybe the long distance ones, ever proposed using Phatmass?
Sojourner Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 Personally I would not consider that a proper proposal. But ... to each his own, I suppose.
missionseeker Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Terra Firma' date='14 October 2009 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1255537469' post='1985137'] I think my husband smells wonderful too ... even when he is sweaty and grubby. [/quote] I miss Jeff's smell. I'm going to steal a hoodie or something when I go up there.
missionseeker Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Terra Firma' date='14 October 2009 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1255547584' post='1985263'] Personally I would not consider that a proper proposal. But ... to each his own, I suppose. [/quote] lol.. I agree with you. Plus, I should be up there nexxt month, so he could actually propose in person then if he really wanted to propose that badly, though. I, uh, kinda don't see a point in proposing right now, though. We can't get married anytime really soon. He's still got school and I still got debts. (which I can hopefullly pay off in a small amount of time. ) It's not like I'm gonna run away if I don't have a ring...
jeffpugh Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' date='14 October 2009 - 02:57 PM' timestamp='1255546678' post='1985251'] [/quote] :hug: [quote name='missionseeker' date='14 October 2009 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1255547606' post='1985265'] I miss Jeff's smell. I'm going to steal a hoodie or something when I go up there. [/quote] [quote name='missionseeker' date='14 October 2009 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1255547780' post='1985266'] lol.. I agree with you. Plus, I should be up there nexxt month, so he could actually propose in person then if he really wanted to propose that badly, though. I, uh, kinda don't see a point in proposing right now, though. We can't get married anytime really soon. He's still got school and I still got debts. (which I can hopefullly pay off in a small amount of time. ) It's not like I'm gonna run away if I don't have a ring... [/quote] I concur.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='14 October 2009 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1255548016' post='1985269'] I concur. [/quote] Might be kind of awkward if that had been your plan all along.
missionseeker Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 well, if that HAD been his plan... It's not like I haven't told him that before.
StColette Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='14 October 2009 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1255547189' post='1985256'] I know that there have been Phatmass couples who got engaged... but have any of them, maybe the long distance ones, ever proposed using Phatmass? [/quote] lol not that I know of
StColette Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' date='14 October 2009 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1255547780' post='1985266'] and I still got debts. (which I can hopefullly pay off in a small amount of time. ) [/quote] Don't let that always be the reason for why you're not getting engaged or married anytime soon. If Micah and I waited until we were both debt free we wouldn't have gotten married until 10 or so years of being out of college lol
jeffpugh Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 I don't wanna propose over the intarwebs. Sorry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now