fides quarens intellectum Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 --Having someone to get out of bed and turn off the alarm. --Having someone to pray for and think about while you are stuck at work all day.
zunshynn Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 [quote name='fides quarens intellectum' date='19 October 2009 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1255997854' post='1988037'] --Having someone to get out of bed and turn off the alarm. [/quote] Having someone to wake you up when you sleep through your alarm. Having someone to keep track of your glasses, like G. K. Chesterton's wife.
add Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 having someone have coffee ready for you when you get out of bed in the morning.
little_miss_late Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 [quote name='apparently' date='19 October 2009 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1256003478' post='1988080'] having someone have coffee ready for you when you get out of bed in the morning. [/quote] Yes! Especially when your spouse doesn't even drink coffee and learned to make it just for you ::
missionseeker Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 you can take care of the person you love when he is sick.
Christie_M Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 [quote name='little_miss_late' date='19 October 2009 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1256008761' post='1988140'] Yes! Especially when your spouse doesn't even drink coffee and learned to make it just for you :: [/quote] Motivation to learn how to cook
RCIA ~ Class of 09 Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 [quote name='Christie_M' date='19 October 2009 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1256014943' post='1988242'] Motivation to learn how to cook [/quote] Someone to cook for
Chestertonian Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 [quote name='RCIA ~ Class of 09' date='19 October 2009 - 11:42 PM' timestamp='1256017352' post='1988285'] Someone to cook for [/quote]
RCIA ~ Class of 09 Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 [quote name='Chestertonian' date='19 October 2009 - 10:48 PM' timestamp='1256017706' post='1988288'] [/quote] And having someone who appreciates being cooked for And if he complains...
missionseeker Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 Having someone sing to you while you cook.
add Posted October 20, 2009 Posted October 20, 2009 (edited) - tax deductions:unclesam: - finish off the left overs - someone to watch your back - mother-in laws:D Edited October 20, 2009 by apparently
RemnantRules Posted October 22, 2009 Author Posted October 22, 2009 I'm almost done with the list. I was going to trim it down, but I love all of y'alls responses I didn't cut them unless if they were word for word. I got it down to 123! WOW! Thank you all for your posts. I'm so glad I had the full gamete of responses from single and married people. As soon as I complete it, I will post it here, and give you all the link.
Nihil Obstat Posted October 22, 2009 Posted October 22, 2009 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='22 October 2009 - 10:31 AM' timestamp='1256225472' post='1989634'] I'm almost done with the list. I was going to trim it down, but I love all of y'alls responses I didn't cut them unless if they were word for word. I got it down to 123! WOW! Thank you all for your posts. I'm so glad I had the full [b][s]gamete[/s] gamut[/b] of responses from single and married people. As soon as I complete it, I will post it here, and give you all the link. [/quote] Malaprop. Sorry, pet peeve.
RemnantRules Posted October 22, 2009 Author Posted October 22, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='22 October 2009 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1256232150' post='1989704'] Malaprop. Sorry, pet peeve. [/quote] No, thank you! I'm a horrible speller.
Norseman82 Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 You won't be laying dead in your chair 4 years before someone discovers you're dead.
Sojourner Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 [quote name='Norseman82' date='23 October 2009 - 10:23 AM' timestamp='1256307794' post='1990229'] You won't be laying dead in your chair 4 years before someone discovers you're dead. [/quote] At least, not if you're the first to go.
add Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 (edited) for love for ever Edited October 23, 2009 by apparently
Catholictothecore Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 [quote name='Norseman82' date='23 October 2009 - 10:23 AM' timestamp='1256307794' post='1990229'] You won't be laying dead in your chair 4 years before someone discovers you're dead. [/quote] oooh, creepy...I like it!
RemnantRules Posted October 24, 2009 Author Posted October 24, 2009 Here is my post! Thank you all again for all your input! I hope you all enjoy http://wp.me/pAVUd-4N
add Posted October 24, 2009 Posted October 24, 2009 [quote name='RemnantRules' date='24 October 2009 - 04:05 PM' timestamp='1256411158' post='1990735'] Here is my post! Thank you all again for all your input! I hope you all enjoy [url="http://wp.me/pAVUd-4N"]http://wp.me/pAVUd-4N[/url] [/quote] nice post!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now