Archaeology cat Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 [quote name='Ed Normile' timestamp='1298177287' post='2214039'] Raptors huh? ed [/quote] You always have to watch out for Raptors.
Papist Posted February 21, 2011 Posted February 21, 2011 (edited) May 21, 2011 was predicted by a Rapurist out in California. Oh and by the way, this is like the upteenth time he has 'predicted' a specific date for the Rapture. Does anyone remember the "88 Reasons Why the Rapture Will be in 1988"? [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_C._Whisenant"]http://en.wikipedia....ar_C._Whisenant[/url] Also, anyone inside a church during this Rapture will be go straight to hell. Edited February 21, 2011 by Papist
MarkKurallSchuenemann Posted February 21, 2011 Posted February 21, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1298292142' post='2214366'] May 21, 2011 was predicted by a Rapurist out in California. Oh and by the way, this is like the upteenth time he has 'predicted' a specific date for the Rapture. Does anyone remember the "88 Reasons Why the Rapture Will be in 1988"? [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_C._Whisenant"]http://en.wikipedia....ar_C._Whisenant[/url] Also, anyone inside a church during this Rapture will be go straight to hell. [/quote] You mean that this person wasn't stoned to death in 1989 when his prophecy didn't come true?! J/king! Edited February 21, 2011 by MarkKurallSchuenemann
Rebecca2009 Posted February 21, 2011 Posted February 21, 2011 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1255891378' post='1987352'] Doesn't Scripture say only God knows the day and hour? Yawn...they seriously need to stop obsessing over the End. Go out and help the Lord save souls or something, yeesh. [/quote] what she said. I would be so happy if Jesus came back right now! But we are supposed to 'occupy until I come', like He said.
sixpence Posted February 21, 2011 Posted February 21, 2011 i've seen big billboards for this in Philly! I think it would be great if the world ended on march 22 to catch them all off guard Oh no! you know what would be MORE better?? April1 !
Papist Posted February 21, 2011 Posted February 21, 2011 Have you ever seen a bumper sticker? I hope not too many people are walking on the sidewalks at the time. [img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/unmanned-car.jpg[/img]
MarkKurallSchuenemann Posted February 21, 2011 Posted February 21, 2011 [quote name='Rebecca2009' timestamp='1298307154' post='2214413'] what she said. I would be so happy if Jesus came back right now! But we are supposed to 'occupy until I come', like He said. [/quote] I'm in complete agreement with this. My awaiting for God sentence has changed a bit, I would love to marry Robin and have a wonderful family with her filled with love and faith, and I would enjoy to create my Kurall video game idea, but if Jesus came back this second, I wouldn't care at all!
infinitelord1 Posted February 21, 2011 Posted February 21, 2011 (edited) If you wake up one morning and find Raptor Eggs in your Front lawn then you will know it happened and you missed out. The least you can do is enjoy your eggs though. Edited February 21, 2011 by infinitelord1
MarkKurallSchuenemann Posted February 21, 2011 Posted February 21, 2011 [quote name='infinitelord1' timestamp='1298318646' post='2214468'] If you wake up one morning and find Raptor Eggs in your Front lawn then you will know it happened and you missed out. The least you can do is enjoy your eggs though. [/quote] [img]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7513/awesomethread.jpg[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now