Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do you like your job?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a friar and the ministry I do as one, with bbeing a cathechist! God is so good!

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='mom25angels' date='Apr 6 2004, 10:52 PM'] my only complaint--- the pay stinks!!!!! [/quote]
Amen, sister... but the benefits are unbeatable... :)

Posted

I work in a restaurant and even though the work is hard and boring, at least I have made some good mates there. I've had easier jobs before, but some of them I've hated because the environment I've worked in sucked.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...