An Old School Catholic Message Board

Passover One Week Away

todd_vetter33

Nihil Obstat

This thread has officially found it's "forever home". :)) Doesn't that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy?

JMJ
I feel so warm and happy, oh, um, that would would probably be the radiation from todd's articles, never mind...

[quote name='KnightofChrist' date='14 April 2010 - 04:24 PM' timestamp='1271276652' post='2093456']
That doges the question. And is not logical at all you condemn 'partial fragments of historical recordings' and then use a 'partial fragments of historical recording'. What utter nonsense, your ideology sounds too much like a cafeteria christian. One that picks a chooses what he believes.
[/quote]
you told him!!!!!

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='14 April 2010 - 04:32 PM' timestamp='1271277136' post='2093463']
JMJ
I feel so warm and happy, oh, um, that would would probably be the radiation from todd's articles, never mind...
[/quote]
traddies shouldn't attempt humor.

really.

if you need a laugh, look in the mirror.

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='14 April 2010 - 02:54 PM' timestamp='1271271295' post='2093364']
You'd think the true cross itself was on page 25 the way he goes on about it.
[/quote]

Sweet. :twothumbsup:

I was gonna respond to this thread again but....no. Couldn't bring myself to do it. I could have a more productive use of time if I just argued with my wall.

"TRUTH"

"What are you talking about? Your documentary basis for argument isn't true."

"I HAVE TRUTH"

"Um, no. You based a hypothesis on stuff that is not true."

"TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUTH"

:rolleyes: "I have truthiness. You have the ability to induce instant migraine. I win."

End scene and....fin.

JMJ
Well, I could second ya'all's opinions that the "verses" are a bunch of stale crumpets, or I could keep my peace, as my head hurts from banging it against the wall........so, who here knows that if you sing "disjecta membra" to the tune of "Row Row Row Your Boat" you will always come up three beats short? Another theory proven to be true from Papists Unleashed....[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img]